Thread: My BEFORE pic

Swedish_Viking is offline New Member

Cool Added another pic.From last summer though.

Iīm putting up the only before pics I have available at the moment. Will update in the middle and after my 10week testo-e cycle.

Not TO satisfied with my bf%. Need to work on that. Specially on the part covering my six-pack
    And donīt ask me what the **** my fingerīs doing?!?
    Last edited by Swedish_Viking; 02-26-2004 at 06:05 PM. Reason: A friend had another pic...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Like i said........... there are alot of guys that would have loved to start at your position before starting AAS...

You will love the results....
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Like i said........... there are alot of guys that would have loved to start at your position before starting AAS...

You will love the results....
    As you said in the thread under anabolic questions, I suppose I have pretty good shoulders and chest to start with but Iīve always had this spagetti-arms that wonīt come of so easily. That and my sixpack is my major concern at the moment even though I realize I will gain overall.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I love working my delts....

changes the way your body looks... that's what would make that upside down triangle you are looking for..

hit the delts hard...... (yes it will hurt alot.) the test will help alot with recovery..

eat
    300grams of protein every day...

and keep the diet clean..

Quote Originally Posted by Swedish_Viking
    As you said in the thread under anabolic questions, I suppose I have pretty good shoulders and chest to start with but Iīve always had this spagetti-arms that wonīt come of so easily. That and my sixpack is my major concern at the moment even though I realize I will gain overall.
    Last edited by spywizard; 02-23-2004 at 09:47 AM.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    I love working my delts....

changes the way your body looks... that's what would make that unside down triangle you are looking for..

hit the delts hard...... (yes it will hurt alot.) the test will help alot with recovery..

eat
    300grams of protein every day...

and keep the diet clean..
    Iīm eating a protein-supplement allready but I have a hard time counting the amount of protein Iīm getting from my regular food. So I try to eat a little extra supplement to be sure. I WILL succeed in my quest to the ultimate body!! Oopss. A little newbie AAS-excitement. Got carried away. Hehe..

Nilsson is offline Associate Member
    looks good bro! And do like spywizard tells you, punich your shoulders! 20set or so When you are on testo you will recover good, and you don't get overtrained!

Iīm not so good on the english words for all the muscles. Infact I donīt really know them all in swedish so...I just go to the gym and start hammering away on them whatever their name is!! So far anyways. This will change. I hunger for knowledge!!

Nilsson is offline Associate Member
    Swedish: Du kan fråga mig om det är ngt muskelnamn du undrar

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    Like everyone has said it looks like you have a solid foundation to go off of. If i were you i would just hit arms like a maniac!

Iīll work the hell out of my arms and sixpack. Hopefully Iīll manage to achive my goals with enathate.

bbwannabe is offline Junior Member
    Bro i don't think ur ready to start juicing. U can make a lot more mass with the right diet and training.

Ofcourse I CAN achive better results than I allready have done,but I feel that I need that extra push to achive my goals for the Beach2004
    Afterall, itīs all about the females bro!!

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Look good bro.. Some people ain't like that when they start AS>>

Vidooch is offline Associate Member
    lookin good bro. very big and lean in the pic. keep up the good work. excellent overall body physique for pre-cycle status. When you juice (assuming you will do it properly with diet and workouts, etc.) you will become a monster!! keep pumping man

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro u have a solid foundation to start your cycle with.....bust the hell out of your arms and they will grow....good luck with your cycle.

ross3814 is offline Member
    Ofcourse I CAN achive better results than I allready have done,but I feel that I need that extra push to achive my goals for the Beach2004
    christ

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Whatever happened to the love of lifting or the feel of success you attained through sheer will and determination... just a thought

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RP7
    Whatever happened to the love of lifting or the feel of success you attained through sheer will and determination... just a thought
    Maybe it has to do with the higher standards for the male physique. Watch a movie made in the 60's-70's and look at the physique's of the heroes compared with the action stars today.

BTW I don't lift for women. I bodybuild for me and for my future competitions.

Havenīt been visiting the forums for a day or two. Working hard at the moment. When I said itīs all about the females I was joking. Noticed some of U understood my irony but seemed some didnīt so I just wanted to straighten things out
    My reason for juicing, and training for that part, is ofcourse the satisfaction of achiving my own set goals. But I gotta admit that I DO care for how I look on the beach. I train for the mirror. Boosts my confidence hard! And even though I donīt bench as much as U monsters out there I still like the looks on some guys face when some slim guy like me do 2x330pounds
    Edit: Thats if I counted correctly. 1kg=2.2pounds??
    Last edited by Swedish_Viking; 02-26-2004 at 05:38 PM. Reason: 1kg=2.2pounds?

Quote Originally Posted by Vidooch
    lookin good bro. very big and lean in the pic. keep up the good work. excellent overall body physique for pre-cycle status. When you juice (assuming you will do it properly with diet and workouts, etc.) you will become a monster!! keep pumping man
    Thank U kindly man! But I have to dissagree with U on the BIG and LEAN part. Too high bf% and weighing in at 193pounds. Not so big for a 6foot guy I think. Looking to achive 0.1tons

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    on some guys face when some slim guy like me do 2x330pounds
    Edit: Thats if I counted correctly. 1kg=2.2pounds??
    ya 1kg is 2.2 lbs..... 2x330 is excellent BTW, congrats

Thread Information