Thread: More pics

tag67 is offline New Member

More pics

Here are some more pics i'm 34yrs old.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails More pics-dsc_023.jpg   More pics-dsc_034.jpg   More pics-dsc_035.jpg   More pics-dsc_036.jpg   More pics-dsc_039.jpg  

eshestun is offline Associate Member
    looking very good

great job

Thanks some of the pictures are about a year old at 215pds the skinnnier pics are recent at about 165pds i feel alot better lighter than heavier. I very tough to lose size and accept it now people think i stopped working out because i got lean the only they can tell is if i take my shirt off so that part sucks.

LM1332 Guest
    hah thats interesting what are you stats, cycle history or are you natural?

I've juiced since i was 17 when i was 19yrs i weigh 270pds i did mostly powerlifting exercises then as the years went on i had dropped to 245pds but as you get older it seems harder to keep the weight were you want it my arms were always my strong point at 270 they were 20in but not cut at all. I still juice but mild i take 1 250 sust every 5 days but i stay on longer thats what i'm finding as i get older it harder to get off. I know i'm not as heavy as i was nor as big but i feel alot better i always felt when your young you have to go all out get as big as you can you can allways drop the weight my strenth is in half of what i used to do so i'm glad i did it then. Thanks for the complements everybody.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Looking good. I will be 34 in about 6 months. It is becoming more and more important to me to be healthy(lean and muscular) rather than bulky as I get older. It is just plain healthier to weigh less and helps slow or avoid all kinds of ills as you get older. I am coming to grips with being at 6'4" 210lbs year round rather than 235. You are right, it is hard to have people making comments on how big you have become and then coming back down to a smaller size even if you are more healthy at that smaller size. You look like you will be cruising into your 40's in the top 1% of people (in shape) for you age. Good job!

palequail is offline Banned
    yeah you definity look good...I like the last double biceps pose...

Vidooch is offline Associate Member
    lookin very jacked. great job bro. i hope i look like that when i reach 34 yrs old. awesome pics

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    lookin good... nice physique bro

Thanks everybody. I tell you its alot harder to stay lean than it is to bulk i've only put on 15pds since these pics so i should be able to get lean pretty fast. Thanks again.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    nice freggin arms man

Thread Information