Arniefan is offline Associate Member

Need some advice

How would you go about finding out who deals steroids in the gym I go to?
    Its abit risky buying them on the net you might end up with fakes
    Last edited by Arniefan; 01-23-2002 at 04:57 PM.

Triple Plates is offline Associate Member
    You could run itno fakes thru a source in person also.... btw never go asking for a source at gym, sooner or later some1 might come up to you

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool When will the young ever learn . . .

Triple Plates is correct - you are just as likely to be ripped off by someone at the gym as you are by someone on the 'net.

Besides, it is considered extremely distasteful - yea, I say unto you, even gauche - to approach someone at the gym and say, "Hey, bro, do you do 'roids? Can ya get me some?" This is not - I repeat, not - like asking someone if he has any Grey Poupon.

Now, Arniefan, I don't want to disappoint you, but at 6' and 168 lbs., the average bulked-up dude at the gym is not going to assume that you are interested in, let alone looking for, AS. Therefore, I'll let you in on a secret method . . . Never approach someone else about whether they do AS. Let them approach you.

How? Wear a Band-Aid. Seriously. Wear a sleeveless shirt and have a small Band-Aid on the upper-most area of one arm - right on the deltoid muscle. It will look like you did a delt injection and covered it afterwards. And if someone at your gym is hip enough to recognize the sign, and if you look safe enough to approach, the Band-Aid will act as a signal that you might be a bro.

But don't press the issue too far, too fast. Remember, AS use is a lot like masturbation - a lot of dudes (and dudettes) do it, but very few will talk about it, especially to a stranger.

Arniefan is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the advice

N'TENSE is offline New Member
    Hey, I'm going to us that band aid tip, and see if it works.
    Thanks

Thread Information