cannons is offline Junior Member

Gyno surgery pic

I had surgery 2 days ago im still pretty swollen and sore but the surgery really isnt a big deal. I still have a good month of recovery before i can start to workout again. I am never touching test again, it just isnt worth all the bull**** that i have gone through. I plan on taking a EQ/Winny/clen cycle in about 2 months. I know everyone says to run test with it but screw that ill take my chances without the test.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gyno surgery pic-dsc00070.jpg  

bdiamond is offline New Member
    did you post before pics?

joe_capone is offline Member
    2 words.. anti e's TEST IS BEST.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    did u run anti e's?

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    what test and how many mg's a week, was this the first cycle?

Spyder Guest
    like they said, Test is best .... but with the best come's a lot of BS. I like the Var/Winny/clen cycle myself. I'm not looking to make the next cover of Men's Fitness or GQ, I just wanna look good. Stay safe bro.

Spyder Guest

There is just too much voilence on these boards!!! All you guys are animals!

clubbinkid is offline Associate Member
    cannon what did the surgery cost if u dont mind me asking

I got insurance to cover mine thank god, it cost me around 500$ all together. I only ran 1 cycle about 3 1/2 years ago it was deca 200 and T-200 I was stupid and didnt run any anti E's. I went to the doc after i had the lumps and he gave me some tamoxifin i ran it but it was to late. the sad thing is i never went over 400mg of test, and it was short cycle. I know anti e's could have prevented this but i didnt do any research and was really stupid. I do know that i am really really gyno prone so im not even gonna risk any test.

123BJ is offline Associate Member
    Ya i think ppl need to do more research.. a bunch of guys around my home are doing deca only cycles and i tell them " man u shoudl go to AR and do some researcch before you do this cycle" they respond with "man i already did a lot of research and i know for a fact im ok with a deca only cycle""".... i just laugh and walk away, probly the wrong way to react on my part but if they want to be know it all ****s let them learn the hard way..........Im doing a test cycle soon, just waiting for hockey to end..... glad to hear the surgery went welll too man ... hopefully u have better luck with ur cycles.....

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cannons
    I got insurance to cover mine thank god, it cost me around 500$ all together. I only ran 1 cycle about 3 1/2 years ago it was deca 200 and T-200 I was stupid and didnt run any anti E's. I went to the doc after i had the lumps and he gave me some tamoxifin i ran it but it was to late. the sad thing is i never went over 400mg of test, and it was short cycle. I know anti e's could have prevented this but i didnt do any research and was really stupid. I do know that i am really really gyno prone so im not even gonna risk any test.
    you'll be alright, now you just need to recover and then hit it up hard in 6 weeks

well im undecided if i have fat deposits or gyno how can reaaly tell

also im not really knowledged on juice natural
    what good anti E's cyle to run pre during and post ur cycle

and what cycles are good to not promtoe anto E levels

stupid ques 1 peeps may think but im intersted. LOL thanx

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    bro,if the doc removed the entire gland(like he should have)then you never have to worry about it again.did he remove the gland??

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    bro,if the doc removed the entire gland(like he should have)then you never have to worry about it again.did he remove the gland??
    he wouldnt remove the whole gland he told me 1 basicaly it will look like ****, he told me that my nipple would cave in and indent. And he also said that I would lose all my nerves to my nips leaving them numb forever, he also said that blood would not be able to get to them and my nips would eventually turn black. He basically cut it all out, and left a little left about the size of a pea. Its only been 4 days and i am 100% satisfied so far, I still have a lot of recovery to go.

anti e's

well u be able to tell on ur next cycle if ur satisfied if he didnt theremove the whole thing then rfor ur sake take anti e's into consideration on ur next cycles

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    I done an all test cycle and ran anti e's all the way through and I am estatic with my results. I gained 28 lbs and lost about 5

Essy is offline Associate Member

Medical

What state is ur doctor in? How did medical cover it. Any suggestion on how I can get medical to cover it? I just recently went to get checked and was told that i have Gyno. I was told $5500 and that medical will only cover the blood test and some other part. It came to be that medical would cover $1000 and I have to pic up the other $4500. If any advice can be given on how I can get Medical to cover it, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you

It's been almost 3 weeks since my surgery i started to workout with light weights about 3 days ago, The recovery has been cake nothin to it. I plan on starting my eq/winny/clen cycle april 1, i was gonna wait but i feel that i am almost recovered. The only problem is that my left nip is still a little puffy but i goes down just about everyday. Does anyone else have any experience with surgery and how long they waited until there nexted cycle. This will be my first real cycle, Im gettin a little anxious.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gyno surgery pic-dsc00087.jpg  

Essy is offline Associate Member
    They dont remove the whole gland. I saw a plastic surgent who actually did the surgery on alot of professional body builders. He said the same thing your doc said it would look like ****.

he wouldnt remove the whole gland he told me 1 basicaly it will look like ****, he told me that my nipple would cave in and indent. And he also said that I would lose all my nerves to my nips leaving them numb forever, he also said that blood would not be able to get to them and my nips would eventually turn black. He basically cut it all out, and left a little left about the size of a pea. Its only been 4 days and i am 100% satisfied so far, I still have a lot of recovery to go.

he said he left a pea sized lump on both of mine i can barely feel the one in my left nip and cant even feel the one in my right. so far 100% satisfied.

Solrock is offline Member
    Keep us updated bro... this is interesting stuff. Keep the pics coming to. I will also be curious to see how your upcoming cycle goes.

You may want to consider adding Tribulus to you cycle. It is OTC and you can get it online or in the health food store. taking 2g-5g ED will help with recovery and also help keep your testes hangin.

Good luck

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    true cannons, look into some tribulus to prevent getting shutdown. On your cycle it would be recomended

I will definitley look into getting some of that, I appreciate the help.

barbarian is offline Banned
    ouch man!

skinnyasian is offline New Member
    Did you get slight gyno when you were going through puberty? I have a suspicion that those who did are more gyno prone.

bjayg is offline Member
    whats up C? your a lucky one i had friends who got gyno and got surgery they never looked the same. your looks good tho......... you look young, don't be in such a rush to start a cycle. with your size you would be amazed what the right diet and over the counter supps would make for you. (creatine, glutamine, prohormones, and vitamins should keep you gaining for a while bro. anyway thats just my 2 cents.

I did have a slight case of gyno when i was little around 13 you could never really tell by looking at me but i knew it was there. im starting my cycle tomorow eq/winny/clen im not looking to get big but im pretty sure this cycle will do me just fine, im gonna do a before and after just to show you dont always need test.

Act of God is offline Member
    what anti-E's that are readily available would you recommend for a sust250 cycle, adding winny 6-7 weeks in? Do I need it, since I am adding the winny

smalldogbigdogbrain is offline Junior Member

can you have gyno with out useing test

I must say this is a very interesting form for many reasons. I have never done any cycle at all and i think i may have a slight case of gyno. Its like my nips are puffy most of the time.. So if i go on a cycle or two and take anti e's will my chest fill in and the puffy nips will not be as noticable? Strange question but i had to ask.. Aslo what are the best anti e's?

Thread Information