captain chet is offline Junior Member

heres my before pictures

alright here it goes. im 21 years old and heres the stats:

6'1''
    165 lbs
    no idea about BF% but its small

im sick of being a skinny bastard. i eat ****loads of food. no matter what i eat i dont gain or lose weight. ive been stuck at this **** height and weight for over 3 years. i run track and im lookingto start a cycle in the off season to gain some weight and strength. i will be doing an anavar /test prop cycle with clomid as PCT. let me know what you think i should do or have any comments.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I remember when I use to eat anything and everything and not gain a pound!

Bro your gonna have to give up the running for a while if you want to put on some size...AAS won't help all that much if your doing to much cardio, I'd bet if you stopped running and trained naturally with a good diet you'd see some progress...It will come...trust me...I trained naturally from the age of 18-27..it's a bitch sometimes to grow at a slower rate than what we want...but slow and steady finishes the race!

OH!...BTW...I was smaller than you when I starterd lifting weights...155lbs at 6'1". I got up to 225lbs naturally...so be patient!

palequail is offline Banned
    eat everything in sight.

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    listen to mallet. great advice.

jon rock is offline Associate Member
    Maybe you should toss the gear. If you take in more calories than you expend
    you will gain no matter what. I was 150 2 1/2 years ago @6"1 i looked awful
    im at 210 now. I eat anything i can all day long. Good luck 2u

captain chet is offline Junior Member
    thanks guys, its tough during the season to gain any size becauseof the daily sprinting workouts. plus my rocketfast metabolism doesnt do me any good either. ive been buying lots of better foods than ive been eating now and hoping to get into a great workout mode untill the season ends. i have a friend who was as skinny as i am and had great sucess from the anavar /test prop cycle so thats what gave me the idea of using the gear this summer. ill have more time to focuz on working out and i wont have to worry about schoolwork, track and all the other crap i have to now. any critiquing will help. thanks for youguys who have give me hope thus far.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i would take teh gear.. but make sure you take in ALOT of protien... the Diet is key...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    I remember when I use to eat anything and everything and not gain a pound!

Bro your gonna have to give up the running for a while if you want to put on some size...AAS won't help all that much if your doing to much cardio, I'd bet if you stopped running and trained naturally with a good diet you'd see some progress...It will come...trust me...I trained naturally from the age of 18-27..it's a bitch sometimes to grow at a slower rate than what we want...but slow and steady finishes the race!

OH!...BTW...I was smaller than you when I starterd lifting weights...155lbs at 6'1". I got up to 225lbs naturally...so be patient!
    I used to be very cardio active and did cement type work that kept me lean... I was basically 5'10" and 140 lbs 2 years ago... I intensified weight training, dropped the cardio, changed diet (added weight gainer shakes and protein shakes). Now I am at 178 lbs and just starting cycle #2 in which I hope to get up to about 190-195 lbs after next PCT.

palequail is offline Banned
    you need to eat everything you can get your hands on....don't be afraid to eat bad foods....you need the calories...if you eat too clean you won't gain any weight....try it..eat clean but have some cheat meals during the day....

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    you cant have both ways bro. . .i know it sucks but running is about the most counter productive thing you can do if you want to gain weight and muscle, b/c running gets rid of both of those and does is fast too!

Latimus is offline Banned
    prop and anavar is what i am currently concidering doing however i am 245lbs and looking for more strength and hardened muscle rather then just mass. Your buddy did well on it because the bottem line is that its a steroid and he was giong to do well either way. it is not to say that another combo wouldnt have produced the same results or even better. You are a small kid so you might want massing gear like enan. test and dbols...its cheaper too since Anavar is expensive. However prop, and anavar are safer then dbol and enan test. So its up to you. Plus you may think that you are eating a lot and its just your met. rate that is slowing you down. The truth is, is that you still prob are only eating 2500 to 3000 cals on a good day. You need to hit up "all you can eats", take it at a slow pace and put the restaurant out of business. I have been asked to leave on a few occations (especially when im with my football bros)and ill bet im not the only one in here who has!

*easy way* lots of gainers, fastfood, eat before bed...im sure your met wont be able to handle that (just to show yourself that you can put on weight) along with lots of protein!

See how this works for you...start putting on weight before you hit the roid. If you dont have your diet in check, workout and all other fun elements of bb then you will only hurt yourself! GOod luck bro

SylvesterStaclone is offline New Member
    I know this isnt what you want to hear, but maby you should wait like mallet said. I had been skinny till about 23 (I was a cross-country runner) then my body just kicked into over drive now its 20 solid pounds and 10 months later, and i did it w/o gear. IMHO get some EAS simply gain (640 callories per shake and 5 g. of creatine 52g of protine) or something similar, eat 5 to 6 meals a day, and stop running. With enough effort you WILL get big.

Thread Information