Newbie here...DO YOUR WORST!!!

****REVISED PIC...END OF WEEK 3****

Stats
    5'10"
    188lbs (last time I checked)
    BF? (can anybody give me a guess?)

1-10 prop 100mg's ED
    3-10 tren 75mg's ED

I just finished my end of week 4. I only gained about 3 pounds, but my strength is really starting to increase dramatically. On Monday I put up 365lbs for 5 reps on the flat bench! I am also squating 365lbs for 8 reps...looks like I need to work on the squats
    Last edited by not2bigyet; 04-25-2004 at 07:34 PM.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    you look nice and lean bro, but the legs need work. . .i work calfs three times a week and i do realy heavy calf raises and seated donkey raise

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Upper body is great bro! Check in the workout section for lots of good ideas and workouts. maybe check out big'ollegs posts.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    looking great for your first cycle... get ready to be huge!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    BF% id guess around 10-11%

palequail is offline Banned
    look solid...good build for sure....I think your legs are proportional to your body...Calves are always hard..i have the same problem

not2bigyet is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    you look nice and lean bro, but the legs need work. . .i work calfs three times a week and i do realy heavy calf raises and seated donkey raise
    I've been traing my calfs about 4-5 days a week...is that overdoing it?

Quote Originally Posted by RageControl
    Upper body is great bro! Check in the workout section for lots of good ideas and workouts. maybe check out big'ollegs posts.
    thanks for the reply...i'll def look into that!

come on guys, anyone else have any suggestions? what I need to work on?

Sorken is offline Member
    Looking big bro !

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member
    you look good bro' I would maybe hit the forearms a little though. but a great base to get started on AS

decadbal is offline Banned
    id bust it on delts and quads, and hit the diet a little so u have some ab serperation, lookin tight no doubt

thanks for all the replies! forearms are one of the areas that I plan on working on in the future, and also delts...I want balls for shoulders

indica is offline Banned
    nice shorts man!!

Latimus is offline Banned
    EOD isnt too much with calves as long as they arent hurting when you do them...good luck bro

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    BF% id guess around 10-11%
    I was just talking with my trainer and guess what? Seems most of the BF #'s running around here are about 1/2 what they should be. I measured 20% which was a total shock, but then he pointed to guys with clearly visible abs and said, that guy there is a 14% BF, I just measured him yesterday. I think I might have spiked up my percentage and loosened my skin some because just being 2 weeks into cycle, and gained about 6 lbs during this week, I might have water bloat giving me a last minute inflation of the BF percentage. He also went on to say getting under 10% is extremely rare and he was not aware of ANYONE in the entire Gold's Gym I am going to that has measured under 10%.

Supposedly with some ab exercises you can grow abs enough to show even at bf percentages in the 10 to 13% range. This guy did not recommend going below 10% actually because just being there will cause a slow but persistent loss of muscle mass. Based on hearing this, it seems the standard the online community is placing is suggesting people are in fact spouting numbers that are about 1/2 what they really are.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 03-20-2004 at 06:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by indica
    nice shorts man!!
    Thanks! I was waiting for someone to say something

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I was just talking with my trainer and guess what? Seems most of the BF #'s running around here are about 1/2 what they should be. I measured 20% which was a total shock, but then he pointed to guys with clearly visible abs and said, that guy there is a 14% BF, I just measured him yesterday. I think I might have spiked up my percentage and loosened my skin some because just being 2 weeks into cycle, and gained about 6 lbs during this week, I might have water bloat giving me a last minute inflation of the BF percentage. He also went on to say getting under 10% is extremely rare and he was not aware of ANYONE in the entire Gold's Gym I am going to that has measured under 10%.

Supposedly with some ab exercises you can grow abs enough to show even at bf percentages in the 10 to 13% range. This guy did not recommend going below 10% actually because just being there will cause a slow but persistent loss of muscle mass. Based on hearing this, it seems the standard the online community is placing is suggesting people are in fact spouting numbers that are about 1/2 what they really are.
    WHOA!! so your saying I'm 20% BF...I really better start hitting the cardio

Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    EOD isnt too much with calves as long as they arent hurting when you do them...good luck bro
    Thats the approach I have taken for about the last month, going really heavy, and I'm already seeing a little difference. From my understanding you are able to train abs and calfs ED...is this correct? or is it better to give them a days rest in between?

bump

LostUp is offline Associate Member
    I think your legs are proportioned well, looking pretty decent.

Vidooch is offline Associate Member
    i think you have got a great body foundation ready for your first cycle. you have some size on you and are also a bit lean as well. good luck

borderbound is offline Junior Member

i would say your trainer is a moron or doesnt know how to use his calipers
    which isnt that uncommon thats why i pay the money to have my bodyfat
    checked under water

bump

Let me know what you guys think...

longhornDr is offline Member

That's ridiculous man. Those calipers are only good for tracking relative progress....the %'s they give are worthless. The electrical impulse ones arent even good for tracking progress.

BIGHAIRYslut is offline Banned

You MAMA!

funny, not really but funny. ok funny but not that funny but its funny, ok? i mean its really funny but not that REALLY funny feeling mmmk?

Last edited by BIGHAIRYslut; 04-01-2004 at 06:19 AM.

Anadrol's girl is offline New Member
    You look awesome man. The before and atfer shots are incredible. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information