BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

I decided to end my 2nd cycle!!!!

Yes, a very sad day indeed (though I did run this cycle 17 weeks). I wish I could say It was 100% successful, but as most of you know, I had a lot of problems along the way that kept me from getting bigger (shoulder problems)

However I still gained 20 pounds, and in a little over a year, I've come a long way.

The pic of me in the yellow shorts is from over a year ago (if you haven't seen it), along with my latest pics...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I decided to end my 2nd cycle!!!!-jan-2003%5B1%5D.jpg   I decided to end my 2nd cycle!!!!-march2004jpg.jpg   I decided to end my 2nd cycle!!!!-march20041.jpg   I decided to end my 2nd cycle!!!!-march20042.jpg  
    Last edited by buylongterm; 03-25-2004 at 01:34 PM.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    That was me about 4 years ago 6'2'' at 175 now I am 234 its great to see change good job bro

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    That was me about 4 years ago 6'2'' at 175 now I am 234 its great to see change good job bro
    Thanks bro. I just wish I was able to lift hard during the cycle.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Looking a lot bigger blt.... Good job!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    BLT, what was your routine like? Was it heavy weight low reps, light weight high reps? I guess I'm asking if you were following a PL or BB stlye of lifting. The reason I ask is I'm trying to decide which I'll use while running my cycle....my first thought is to go with the hytrophy type training for mass.

Sorry you didn't see the results you were really looking for but it sure seems to me you've covered some good ground with what you've done so far.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Congratulations, BLT!

You can see the work showing through. Now that you've gotten your body used to the heavy weights and the routine, you're gonna find that you're going to make great gains on your next cycle.
    Keep at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    BLT, what was your routine like? Was it heavy weight low reps, light weight high reps? I guess I'm asking if you were following a PL or BB stlye of lifting. The reason I ask is I'm trying to decide which I'll use while running my cycle....my first thought is to go with the hytrophy type training for mass.

Sorry you didn't see the results you were really looking for but it sure seems to me you've covered some good ground with what you've done so far.
    Thanks Juggs. Well, for my first cycle and the beginning of my 2nd cycle I lifted heavy with low reps. But then the shoulder gave out and after taking a month off during the cycle, I had to lift light weights, with lots of reps. I do know that I got a lot stronger and bigger lifting heavy. That was the downfall of my cycle...

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Congratulations, BLT!

You can see the work showing through. Now that you've gotten your body used to the heavy weights and the routine, you're gonna find that you're going to make great gains on your next cycle.
    Keep at it.
    Thanks bro! I hope so. These **** shoulders are giving me hell!!! at the end of my last cycle it was my right shoulder and throughout this last one it was my left. I am going to take it easy for a few months than after blood work jump into cycle number III!!!! I am NOT going to risk anything until I know my shoulder is 100%. It was way to frustrating day in and day out dealing with it.

I just don't feel that much bigger since the ending of my last cycle.

Swellin Guest
    I am glad to see you stopped early. That was the smart thing to do, because you seemed to be heading toward trouble with this shoulder. Take it easy with that thing and get it recouped completely before you start talking about #3.

Good luck with this thing!

palequail is offline Banned
    sorry you had to stop.....but you should be back in on time....

hybrid is offline Member
    Pretty smart of you to look out for your long term health here. There will always be other cycles. Best, as you said, to be 100% healthy while on. Good luck

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

nice work BLT

i will tip my 40 to your 2nd cycle when i'm on my porch w/ the hommies!
    looking good brotha man!!

Ironweb is offline Member
    Great improvement bro. What does not kill you, makes you stronger. Round 3 will be even better.

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    GREAT JOB Dude...I am very impressed. Also impressed you ended it early for the sake of shoulder.

rujulus is offline Junior Member
    Sorry to hear that bro, great job on the transformation though it looks like 2 different people in those pics.....

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    nice gains bro! Lookin way thicker these days. Good luck with your PCT....I'm going through that **** now.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Great job blt.......I know it sucks u having to stop your cycle, but u have made some nice gains. Just take care of that shoulder and bust it up when u return.

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    i will tip my 40 to your 2nd cycle when i'm on my porch w/ the hommies!
    looking good brotha man!!
    Keep it tipped!!!! I start PCT soon!!! Thanks bro!

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Great improvements BLT!...gut some meaty traps up there i see!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Keep it tipped!!!! I start PCT soon!!! Thanks bro!
    Are you exiting everything for PCT or just dropping back to your base TRT? I would almost suggest hanging onto your natural ability to produce testosterone and take a 2 months off. Do your clomid and maybe consider some tongkat/tribulis combo to help kick in your natural test production. These longer and higher dose cycles (longer the 10 weeks) is what fries the balls good. When I did my 16 weeker, I noticed the damage to the balls occurred primarily after week #10.

alevok Guest
    much better shape, great transformation, congratulations.

Thread Information