dangit is offline Member

Talking 1 1/2 weeks to go

Things are coming along pretty good now. I'm still holding some water around some weird spots... at least I'm hoping it's water. I'm real tight in the mornings now. Here are a few pics from tonight. I'm carb depleating today, so I'm starting to look flat and my veins aren't all there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1 1/2 weeks to go-video009_0001.jpg   1 1/2 weeks to go-video009_0002.jpg   1 1/2 weeks to go-video009_0006.jpg   1 1/2 weeks to go-video009_0010.jpg   1 1/2 weeks to go-video009_0003.jpg  

Last edited by dangit; 03-24-2004 at 08:09 PM.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Wow......... You still look huge after cutting down........ If you look tighter in the morning then it's most likely water....... You still have a week and half to go........ You look really good.

Good luck in the show

Rotary is offline Associate Member
    you're a runt

j/k

Looking awesome....

barbarian is offline Banned
    lookin thick and cut bro good job

palequail is offline Banned
    Rotary...that is stuipid....

Dangit you look insane....what diueretic you going to use

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Looking good buddy, keep at it, big two weeks coming up!

dangit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    Rotary...that is stuipid....

Dangit you look insane....what diueretic you going to use

Last year I only used an over the counter diuretic. I'll see what I look like next Wed and see what I should do I guess.

I'm going to bring my water up to 10-12 litres next Wed, then 6litres on Thursday and then only one litre on Friday.

that worked pretty good for me last year and I only used that over the counter diurectic (called watershed) on Thursday, Friday and the day of the show.

Wiggum is offline Associate Member
    Dangit, you look sick man. Keep it up.

smeudgemuscle is offline Junior Member

Is Dangit The Best?

Really thanks for posting this pics guy! You're the best here. Really. MAssive! Hard. but please, make growing your pecs, upper pecs! Please.

Thanks for Fan! French FAN

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    looking good bro...your bottom aviater freaks me out though,it's got me a liitle paranoid

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    looking good bro! keep posing, its nothing but posing from now on. If water shed does the job then use it by all means....keep the harsh diuretics in the just in case dept.

Should do some damage

dangit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smeudgemuscle
    Really thanks for posting this pics guy! You're the best here. Really. MAssive! Hard. but please, make growing your pecs, upper pecs! Please.

Thanks for Fan! French FAN

Well that's what I'm going to prioritize next year... chest, chest and chest.

This year I got my calves in and my lats to something that's almost respectable.

It's tuff to get everything at just the right proportions.

I had to lay off the heavy arm workouts just so they wouldn't make the rest of my upper body look too small, especially since I have narrow shoulders and pretty big legs.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

dang dangit!

looking like the boss with the hot sauce right now! bring it home brotha!

PoPpaPaQ Guest
    looking solid bro.. congrats and good luck

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Cutting down. lol You still look Huge. Good work !

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I'll be the first with constructive criticism. You looked flat in the lat spread. I'm sure it will look better after carbing up though and with a pump, tan and oil. You also seem to be holding water in your stomach (which you mentioned) but I'm wondering if it isn't that last bit of SC fat. It's hard trying to cut and stay full at the same time. I'd like to see how you look after a carb up day. And I'd love to see what you look like at the show. Your quads are straight huge as always bro. Keep us posted and good luck!

dangit is offline Member
    It is hard to stay cut and full. I keep on upping my carbs every time I start loosing too much weight and look like I'm shrinking. Just a big psychological game.

It's funny since last summer, I was just trying to diet a bit and I was pretty much just as ripped as I am now. I didn't care about keeping lots of size and it worked great for getting real cut.

I just had it in my head that I should at least weight as much as last year and I think that's making it a bit tuff.

I can say that tonight I was a lot tighter and full at the gym. I had a medium carb day and it really showed.

I just don't understand why my legs aren't holding any fat or water this year and my abs are. It's very strange. Wonder if it's because I was so scared they wouldn't come in that I've been posing them religiously for the last 4 months.

Thanks for the input Pumpseeker. You just gave me a bit of a kick in the ass to do a few more low carb days and some more cardio over the weekend

wearelegion83 is offline New Member
    hey dude i have a suggestion for your watershedding. lee lebrada took like 10k milligrams of salt in a day then drank 2 gallons of water a day for 1 week then the next week he took out the sodium loading and cut the water down to 1 gallon a day the week b4 his competition

Thread Information