hugesunglasses is offline New Member

please comment/criticize me!

what's up guys, i'm relatively new and i'm just looking for some comments/criticism. i'm starting an m1t cycle in two days from now.

stats:

6'2"
    192 lbs
    13% bf
    training for seven months
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails please comment/criticize me!-jpx.jpg  

Dan3814 is offline Junior Member
    looking pretty good man... i'd say about 1 to 2 percent less body fat and your the man....

Jeff R is offline New Member
    very cut dude, you look great.

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    7 months training imo is not enough for you to start juice. i would wait another 6 months to a year and see where you can go naturally........ eat eat eat, train and sleep and seee how you get from there. you have a good structure to put on good mass

ANABOLIX2 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hugesunglasses
    what's up guys, i'm relatively new and i'm just looking for some comments/criticism. i'm starting an m1t cycle in two days from now.

stats:

6'2"
    192 lbs
    13% bf
    training for seven months
    You look not bad bro, you need to hit it hard for a few years becouse you are not ready to juice. You have a good bass and IMO after a few years bro you will notice a big change, as long as your diet and all is in check you will grow. I weighted 9 years of hardcore work before I juiced but I guess if you are really dedicated then you will not mind weighting at least a year at the least.

Anabolix

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    need to fill in a little more,before u start juicing imo.look good though.

CTbodyb2004 is offline New Member
    I say the same as above. Take yourself to your natural limits. It will take a little longer but you may not ever want to juice after you see what you can do natrually. Just eat clean and alot and get plenty of rest in water. I wish i had a bass like you got when i started. I was 6'1 200 and about 23% bf i lifted for 2 years with a good diet and got to about 15% at 213 i checked my diet for another year and got down to about 13% thats when i decided to go "unnatural" I would be willing to bet that you can blow up pretty quickly if you eat right and train hard without any AAS assitance.

i appreciate your feedback guys, but i have one question. do you recommend that i wait to cycle because i can get bigger naturally, or because i maybe won't see as good results because my strength isn't where it could be? or maybe is there another reason that i'm missing altogether? i'm just curious, but i am definately intent on following you guys' advice. thanks again.

MJPC is offline New Member
    nice base, but concentrate on training and eating until you reached your natural peek

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    It would be benefial to develop a stronger base because when you do decide to cycle your results will better, and more likely to be permanent.

Sorken is offline Member
    Looking good.. just give the chest a hit !

CTbodyb2004 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hugesunglasses
    i appreciate your feedback guys, but i have one question. do you recommend that i wait to cycle because i can get bigger naturally, or because i maybe won't see as good results because my strength isn't where it could be? .

IMO your not at your natural peak yet. If you give it some time and continue to grow naturally for a while you will get much bigger. At the moment you can avoid the legal and possibly phyiscal side effects of juicin by just continuing to grow naturally. You may even love the size and strenght you gain and never want to juice. Then you can be 100% natural your whole life or at least a lot longer and that will have you more satisfied with the results

bjayg is offline Member
    i wouldnt start on the sauce just yet. you could easily add some good quality muscle to your frame with a good diet. you look good........keep it up

nynsb is offline Banned
    Why would you poison your body with roids and all the potential hazards to your health.
    You look to be in good shape with good muscle growth potential.
    Really consider the purpose of roids, you really don't know the long term or short term effects they could have on your body.

Maroon is offline Junior Member
    Hey looking good there! Got some good lean cuts; the only thing I would recommend is to hit your upper chest more. What is your typical chest routine?

-Griff

Act of God is offline Member
    not to be repetitive, but don't juice.....yet

Work out for a few years, you will see huge gains naturally at this point. If you are still not happy, jewce

palequail is offline Banned
    how old are you bro??? Basically get your diet in check and you should be golden.

my chest routine is :
    incline db press
    bench press
    cable crossovers
    decline press

and to answer palequail, i'm 23 y.o.
    Last edited by hugesunglasses; 04-05-2004 at 04:43 PM.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by nynsb
    Why would you poison your body with roids and all the potential hazards to your health.
    Really consider the purpose of roids, you really don't know the long term or short term effects they could have on your body.
    FYI nynsb, we're all still waiting for the day when you post a picture. You post the most $hittiest comments all of the time and you're probably built like a 13 year old girl. Either put of a pict, or shut the f uck up. I am so tired of you and I'm not the only one.
    Last edited by Carlos_E; 04-05-2004 at 04:50 PM.

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    NYNSB, this website is called anabolic review. If you don't like AAS, thats fine, just go to an all natural website, don't knock gear here.
    Last edited by Johnny Boy; 04-05-2004 at 09:23 PM.

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    Aww come on guys. He wasn't trying to bash anyone using roids. I've actually seen a change for the better in NYNSB. Seriously, everything I have seen from him lately has been very helpful and uncontroversial. He was basically just warning the kid about the effects of roids, and encouraging him to train naturally. This is coming from a former NYNSB basher myself...I'm sure he didn't mean anything against anyone who uses AAS.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Agreed.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorken
    Looking good.. just give the chest a hit !

Chris Columbus is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nynsb

Come on now! Juicers are risk takers so you aren’t going to change a mind that has already been made up to juice with that silly speech about the unknown side-effects. At best you might appeal to the idea that creating a natural foundation is better than attempting to juice off the bat; thereby, delaying his inevitable juicing. Second, juice has been around for years we all are well aware of the short term and long term consequences. Your appeal to our fear of the unknown is a juvenile.

Thread Information