hybridbmw is offline New Member

Member with Gyno, and living with it!

I have been a member of this forum for quite some time. I want to thank everyone for being so supportive on this forum. I have talked to a few people through IM and everyone is really great and has answered my questions without hesitation. Anyway, here is a little history about myself.

I am currently 20 years old, and 231lbs. I was diagnosed with Gyno when i was 14 years old. Obviously it isnt from steroid use .... its from puberty. I have been extremely self conscious about it and have contemplated getting it removed. However i have decided that this is MY body and nobody's body can be perfect. So for the past few months i have been hitting the gym hardcore like i used to 3 years ago. I saw good gains, and became stronger than i had been in highschool, but for me it wasnt enough as i still didnt have the definition i wanted and i still had quite a bit of fat to loose (i was 251lbs).

So i started dieting and got myself down to 225lbs within a few months. It felt great to be lean again, but i still wasnt happy with my body. I wanted to become larger, and i decided that i wanted to try a small cycle of test to see how my body would react to it.

Well i am on week 4 of my first 10 week cycle of test cyp. I am very fortunate to have a GREAT workout partner that is also doing a cycle, i can honestly say that without him, i would be nowhere near what i am today. Not because i am lazy, but he pushes me that extra mile everyday. I have seen SOLID gains in 4 weeks. Arms are now 17 1/2in without a pump, chest is starting to become SOLID and taking somewhat of a shape, love handles are fading away, stomach is even getting smaller.

Once my 10 week cycle is complete i am going to do a cutting cycle and get alot of this body fat off. I know i am over 20%, probably closer to 25-30%. But with a good diet i know i can drop it down to around 15%, its just going to take time.

I know i probably should have waited before i started taking test. but i have absolutely no regrets. If i get flamed for it, then so be it. As of right now im extremely happy with my gains, and i have yet to hit my peak weak. My bench has gone up from 225lbs to 300lbs as of yesterday, and i can see 315-325 just around the corner !

I have attached some pics. I know i hold alot of fat in my lower stomach and i still have some love handles. With alot of cardio im hoping to loose it once my cycle is complete. Also, sorry for the ****ty quality of the pics, its hard taking a pic of yourself and trying to flex while doing it to make it look somewhat decent.

I may still get the gyno removed sometime in the future. But as of right now im going to try this and see how it works out. Eventually i would like to be 240lbs solid. Hopefully i can attain that goal within the next 2 years.

I am going to stop rambling now, i will probably update this thread once a week or so to keep everyone updated on my cycle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Member with Gyno, and living with it!-wk4two.jpg   Member with Gyno, and living with it!-wk4six.jpg   Member with Gyno, and living with it!-wk4seven.jpg  

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    Good luck bro. Keep up the hard work. Hope you are taking your anti-e's so the gyno doesn't get worse.

Sure am, everything is going well with it!

Well, i thought i lost my before pics but i found them on my computer, so here they are!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Member with Gyno, and living with it!-before2.jpg   Member with Gyno, and living with it!-before.jpg  

Personal T is offline New Member
    Hang in there dude. Anti's are a wonderful thing. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Personal T
    Hang in there dude. Anti's are a wonderful thing. Good luck
    Yeah, if only they would get rid of the current gyno issue i would be in heaven. But its getting to the point where its not bothering me as much as it used to since my chest is starting to take a little shape now. Once im done with the cycle and start dieting down i will see how i feel about it. If its still a big issue i will probably just have the surgery done.

BEACHBOY is offline New Member
    It's not the end of the world bro. There are worse things in life.

Most definately, in highschool i was 180lbs and it wasnt that noticable at all. So once im done with my cycle and i start to cut down on the body fat im hoping it wont be too noticable. Either way, im looking a hell of alot better now than i have in a long time so im really happy.

Maroon is offline Junior Member
    Hey, looking huge hybridbmw; your back looks solid. Best of luck with your cycle and cutting down on the body fat.

-Griff

Thanks alot Maroon! In 2 weeks ill have pics up from my peak week. Hopefully i will be able to see some more gains. I still cant believe how much of a difference i have seen in my body and workout in the past month!

Well unfortunately im 20 years old living on my own and i dont have the $3000 it costs to have it removed as i have many bills i have to pay. Not only that, but ive lived with it my whole life, and i hate the beach anyway.

I have insurance, but its looked at as a cosmetic surgery and not something that life threatning.

sauceman is offline Junior Member
    try asking the surgeon to do a "tissue biopsy". heard many bros say insurance covers this kind of procedure.

IronAdam is offline Member

Thumbs up

Congrats on your progress. You can tell a major difference in size from your before/after pics. Don't lose site of your goals, it only takes time and dedication. Sounds like you have both.

Goodluck man.

Latimus is offline Banned
    come to canada...where coverage doesnt matter..haha

great improvement

Thanks alot for the kind words everyone, it really means alot!

I'm going to try the tissue biopsy thing and just say that it hurts, maybe it will help get it done. Before i try that im going to see how it looks once i lose more body fat after my cycle, if it doesnt bother me at that point then no reason for the surgery!

rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member
    A friend of mine said he'd to to titty fcuk you. Not me, good luck on the post recovery phase. Get a Dr. to ok a surgery, that's some bad gyno!

mr.lean is offline Junior Member
    my brother has the same body type as you he has the same gyno problem except he also had huge nipples so he got those made smaller but wouldn't give the extra 500 dollars for the gyno surgary, now when he does a cycle he always uses l-dex, if you get the surgary where they remove the gland in sure youd never get gyno again

Thread Information