Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PiecinItUp is offline Member

Embarrassing Pre Cycle Pics, criticize me!

Front, Side, and Back

I think if I showed off the wheels id get kicked off the board.....

Im ready for flames....dish em out
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Embarrassing Pre Cycle Pics, criticize me!-img_0228.jpg   Embarrassing Pre Cycle Pics, criticize me!-img_0230.jpg   Embarrassing Pre Cycle Pics, criticize me!-img_0231.jpg  

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    well i think that you are being pretty hard on yourself. True, you have a lot of room for improvement but you seem to have a good frame to put some serious size on.

Only bad thing---you back bicep pose needs some work lol. Turn your wrists in and down to peak the bi's.

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    You've got potential bro, EAT EAT EAT, and blow up.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    well i think that you are being pretty hard on yourself. True, you have a lot of room for improvement but you seem to have a good frame to put some serious size on.

Only bad thing---you back bicep pose needs some work lol. Turn your wrists in and down to peak the bi's.
    Agree w/backer -- good frame to work on

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    What are your goals? Honestly, how long you have you been training.. I wouldn't consider steroids yet, you have alot of untouched natural potential..

sorry bout the ****ty poses, i used the timer on my digi to take these so I had no one telling me what to do....def going to hit the food hard as **** and gym hard too, im 165 here and want to get to 180 - 190, I know 25 pounds is a lot but if I hit my legs as hard as I want to it shouldn't be that big of a problem...

palequail is offline Banned
    Just eat like a pig.....what is the cycle gonna look like that you are thinking of doing??

Cycle I have on hand....

1-4 Test Prop 100mg/ed
    1-12 Test Cyp 500mg/ed
    3-10 Tren 75mg/ed
    10-15 Winny 50mg/ed
    Arimidex .25mg/ed
    PCT

Thinking of running some NO2 with it somewhere, anyone have experience with this?

yeah oops, 500/wk , no this isn't my first cycle, I posted my total **** ups of cycles in the steroid questions form awhile back...I was pretty stupid, but also had no idea about this website....going to do this one right even if it costs me 5 grand.....

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PiecinItUp
    ....going to do this one right even if it costs me 5 grand.....
    Take some of that money and hire a nutritional trainer like SwoleCat or DogCrapp. Hold off on that cycle bro, just my opinion.

Latimus is offline Banned
    "1-12 Test Cyp 500mg/ed"

haha yeah i hoped that was a typo...what did you do with your first cycle?

barbarian is offline Banned
    yea hold off give it some time i got up to 296 19%bf and 20" arms with a bench of 425 before i ever hit the juice you gota let your body grow on its own do what these gys are telling you

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I have to agree with the bros...stay natural and get a good diet going.

Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    yea hold off give it some time i got up to 296 19%bf and 20" arms with a bench of 425 before i ever hit the juice you gota let your body grow on its own do what these gys are telling you

I agree with barbarian..No need to try anything dramatic early on. You will be stunned at what a good diet and training program will do for you. I've never hit the sauce yet,because im still growing and I've been training for 7 years. I'm sure you have A TON of unlocked potential and your frame could hold a lot of mass. Spend your money on FOOD!!!!!

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    Take some of that money and hire a nutritional trainer like SwoleCat or DogCrapp. Hold off on that cycle bro, just my opinion.
    Great advice. You really need to learn how to eat and train before you will get any real kick out of gear. That takes a few years. You can litterally make more progress naturally if your diet and training are good over the course of a year or two than by using gear and doing half*ssed training and eating like sh*t.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    What are your goals? Honestly, how long you have you been training.. I wouldn't consider steroids yet, you have alot of untouched natural potential..
    I think this is the first time I have agreed with Monster. But I agree 100%. Hold off and stay natural. Looking at your picts I wouldn't' even say you've been training that long let alone ready to cycle.

Stay natural, learn how to eat and train to grow, and think about a cycle a few years from now.

bjayg is offline Member
    have a good frame, but would not start on sauce yet wait awhile to your body taps out on your own growing potential. you have plenty of time for the sauce later bro..... cycle to early can be the worst thing you could ever do!

lxorl is offline Associate Member
    dont be hard on yourself.... everyone starts somewhere. stick with it and remember rome wasnt built in a day and you will continue to make progress.

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    what was your first cycle??

also, save your cash bro...just pump like mad and eat like a mutherfukker....you have a lot of room to grow man. Make the juice worth while.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=87951

Just a lil history on myself....

I've already baught all the juice I need for this upcoming cycle, probably should have posted these pics b4 I did....but anyway....

Im not sure about everyone here but I am not training to become a professional bodybuilder, My genetics are real ****ty so I hit the gym hard my freshman year of high school when I joined the football team...Back then I was 5'9" like 135, Like I said in the post above I was introduced and totally missinformed about juicing and how to keep it....

I have been up and down, these pics def on a down year....I've been up to 175.....i've been able to bench max 315...

My goals this time is really just to do this cycle right, eat right, train right, ect. and Hope I get a solid 180-190 and keep it, I don't want to be 200 pounds or more, I don't think I would look good that big

I guess the conclusion is that I probably never should have done AS and that my goals can or could have been obtained naturally, but of course now, I believe I have the mental addiction to AS and Im not going to waste what I already baught.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Kid...you are sooo not ready for juice...You think its a magic thing...your just wasting you money....post up after pics...so I can say I told you so....sorry to flame...but It goes....Diet, training, sleep,............and steroids are at the bottom...with out the right amount of the other 3....no steroid will help....sorry....but the media hyped steroids up....No Magic....

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    well as long as you are smart about it, i will say good luck, and stay educated
    Please stop giving bad advice. I see you and Palequail doing this over and over again. By the looks of your pictures, neither of you were ready to juice. Just because you made a bad decision, don't go and encourage this guy to make the same mistake.

I believe I have the mental addiction to AS and Im not going to waste what I already baught.
    Sell your gear and buy food. It won't be a waste. There are plenty of people on this board willing to offer diet and training advice.

I was in a similar situation as yourself when I first came to this board. I wanted to juice to early. I waited and I'm glad I did. I put on 30 pounds in 9 months and more after that. Just by changing my diet and workouts.

DoubleHelix is offline Junior Member
    Yeah dude no offense but youre stupid if you juice now. To look at your pics and know that youve already juiced is crazy. I'd say you take an interest in your diet a little more and learn how to earn it natural a little better before continuing down the juice road.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Bro.. You have potential Just train Hard and EAT AND EAT..

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Please stop giving bad advice. I see you and Palequail doing this over and over again. By the looks of your pictures, neither of you were ready to juice. Just because you made a bad decision, don't go and encourage this guy to make the same mistake.

WOW buddy pretty strong claims on the board. Please tell me some bad advice I have given??? Please PM with with some links to posts that I have given, I'd love to see it. As far as me not being ready for juice I totally disagree with you.
    I started at 21...I trained naturally for 4 years....gained 30lbs naturally then basically researched for a year and decided to start juicing. I gurantee you I know more professional bodybuilders, fighters and what not then you ever will in your entire life. Sorry I'm not a short little gymnist like yourself...being 5'6 anyone can get thick....hows the success with the ladies big guy????

I'm pissed about your post and I think you should erase it. I don't give bad advice and I never do.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    I think this is the first time I have agreed with Monster. But I agree 100%. Hold off and stay natural. Looking at your picts I wouldn't' even say you've been training that long let alone ready to cycle.

Stay natural, learn how to eat and train to grow, and think about a cycle a few years from now.
    Carlos, let me give ya a hug, this IS the first time we agreed ...

Just a lil history on myself....

I've already baught all the juice I need for this upcoming cycle, probably should have posted these pics b4 I did....but anyway....

Im not sure about everyone here but I am not training to become a professional bodybuilder, My genetics are real ****ty so I hit the gym hard my freshman year of high school when I joined the football team...Back then I was 5'9" like 135, Like I said in the post above I was introduced and totally missinformed about juicing and how to keep it....

I have been up and down, these pics def on a down year....I've been up to 175.....i've been able to bench max 315...

My goals this time is really just to do this cycle right, eat right, train right, ect. and Hope I get a solid 180-190 and keep it, I don't want to be 200 pounds or more, I don't think I would look good that big

I guess the conclusion is that I probably never should have done AS and that my goals can or could have been obtained naturally, but of course now, I believe I have the mental addiction to AS and Im not going to waste what I already baught.
    For the bro who started the thread: I'll say this now, and i'm sure you're aware of this, but your attitude has got to change.. I was going to mention something in my first thread about your title (Embarrassing Pre Cycle Pics, Criticize me!) You have to take things seriously, and that does not start with drugs, it starts with a positive attitude, heart, and dedication to your training, diet, and lifestyle.. Drugs are bullsh!t, if you don't have a grip on the other three, it's not going to work.. If I were you, I'd sell your cycle to some bozo, and dedicate 6 months to going to the gym, eating correctly, and gettting enough rest and you'll hit 180lbs naturally.. The truth is, when you hit 180lbs, you're going to want 200lbs, then 220, then 250lbs.. and so on and so forth.. From one bro to another, my advice is to take a step back from what your doing, and get serious - then when you feel you hit a plateau, when you aren't growing as fast as you were, and your strength has leveled out then you can hit the sauce, and become a madman

Good luck
    Last edited by monster.; 04-05-2004 at 08:29 PM.

BTW I wasn't condoning this guy to start taking any drugs whatsoever.....all I asked is what he was thinking of taking.....

Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    WOW buddy pretty strong claims on the board. Please tell me some bad advice I have given??? Please PM with with some links to posts that I have given, I'd love to see it. As far as me not being ready for juice I totally disagree with you.
    I started at 21...I trained naturally for 4 years....gained 30lbs naturally then basically researched for a year and decided to start juicing. I gurantee you I know more professional bodybuilders, fighters and what not then you ever will in your entire life. Sorry I'm not a short little gymnist like yourself...being 5'6 anyone can get thick....hows the success with the ladies big guy????

I'm pissed about your post and I think you should erase it. I don't give bad advice and I never do.
    Yes, but this short little gymnast (5'6") weights more than you. How tall are you? 6' what? Instead of waiting and gaining 30 pounds you should have waited longer and put on some real weight and filled out your 6 foot frame before juicing.

I could careless if I hurt your feelings. Someone needs to tell you the truth and I decided to do so.

BTW... The next time I see Victor Martinez I'll let him know I don't know any pros.
    Last edited by Carlos_E; 04-05-2004 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    Carlos, let me give ya a hug, this IS the first time we agreed ...

For the bro who started the thread: I'll say this now, and i'm sure you're aware of this, but your attitude has got to change.. I was going to mention something in my first thread about your title (Embarrassing Pre Cycle Pics, Criticize me!) You have to take things seriously, and that does not start with drugs, it starts with a positive attitude, heart, and dedication to your training, diet, and lifestyle.. Drugs are bullsh!t, if you don't have a grip on the other three, it's not going to work.. If I were you, I'd sell your cycle to some bozo, and dedicate 6 months to going to the gym, eating correctly, and gettting enough rest and you'll hit 180lbs naturally.. The truth is, when you hit 180lbs, you're going to want 200lbs, then 220, then 250lbs.. and so on and so forth.. From one bro to another, my advice is to take a step back from what your doing, and get serious - then when you feel you hit a plateau, when you aren't growing as fast as you were, and your strength has leveled out then you can hit the sauce, and become a madman

Good luck

D amn again, good advice. Monster, we agree again.

Yes, but this short little gymnast (5'6") weights more than you. How tall are you? 6' what? Instead of waiting and gaining 30 pounds you should have waited longer and put on some real weight and filled out your 6 foot frame before juicing.

I could careless if I hurt your feelings. Someone needs to tell you the truth and I decided to do so.

BTW... The next time I see Victor Martinez I'll let him know I don't know any pros.

Good come back....the thing you don't understand is that you have short man syndrome and anyone can pack on muscle at 5'6......when you are 6'0 it is a lot harder and I could care less if you think I should have started later.....That has nothing to do with me giving bad advice!!!! But honestly I could careless by now....I don't see you on this board very much anymore anyway...and from what I know not many people like you anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    Good come back....the thing you don't understand is that you have short man syndrome and anyone can pack on muscle at 5'6......when you are 6'0 it is a lot harder and I could care less if you think I should have started later.....That has nothing to do with me giving bad advice!!!! But honestly I could careless by now....I don't see you on this board very much anymore anyway...and from what I know not many people like you anyway.
    #1 This is not a popularity contest. I don't care.
    #2 You could be 4'5" or 6'5", I don't care. If anyone posts picts with no base asking about doing a cycle I will speak up and give the same advice. If that makes you dislike me. So be it.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    this guy has no business doing any gear! No offense bro but your like way to light. i weight more than you by 25 lbs nd I am 5"5". not to compare but if you took a serious approach and learn to diet correctly than the gear would work for you.

gear wont do **** for you if your not eating properly, and to give you any advice on running a cycle or a opinion on running a cycle would be stupid of me.put your cock back in your pants and wait a bit till you get some kid of diet on lockdown.

Dont give me that song and dance it is alot harder to pack on size when your taller or i am not stong as a short guy on bench because my arms are longer. Thats all b.s.!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

You honestly think I have no base to work with???? Starting to juice at 6'0 185.....and now 205 and still lean????? Eating 6 meals a day...cooking every night....training 5 days a week????

I don't care what you think Carlos....I just don't want anyone else on this board to read your stuipid posts and believe what you say out of ignorance. If you had a problem with me you should have PMed me and we could talk...like I said I am still waiting to see some posts that I have given that were bad??? Where are they???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Embarrassing Pre Cycle Pics, criticize me!-pic-1.jpg   Embarrassing Pre Cycle Pics, criticize me!-new-most-muscular.jpg  

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with monster and carlos.. he needs to get his diet dialed and know how to gain naturally before using anabolics. He may have the gear on hand, but it'd be better just to save it. I gained around 25 lbs naturally in just a few months starting with a frame not much better than that.. and he can too. No point in wasting the anabolics when you can pack it on naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I agree with monster and carlos.. he needs to get his diet dialed and know how to gain naturally before using anabolics. He may have the gear on hand, but it'd be better just to save it. I gained around 25 lbs naturally in just a few months starting with a frame not much better than that.. and he can too. No point in wasting the anabolics when you can pack it on naturally.

I totally agree!!!! He needs to eat, eat, eat.....

shutupnbench is offline New Member
    I agree with the big dogs of AR ... I too started at 135lbs at 5 '10" when I was 22yrs old.. took me 5-6 yrs to get to 170ish and then I started taking over the counter, commercialized supplements... not until a year ago, I started the real juice and I went from 180ishlbs to 205lbs. You got the base to put on natural poundage just from food food food. Start with that then after a while.. start juicin' ...

Good luck too!!!

Diddn't mean to start a fight.....but what can ya do.....

Well everyone has given great advice...and im going to go natural till july then hit the sauce I have.....
    I have been on this diet and was planning on running it throughout my cycle so I do know about eating right....
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=91130

anyway.....Carlos, is that you in your avatar? If it is...you look great and thats awsome but I don't need or want to look like you....

again, I don't want to be a professional bodybuilder.....

I'll keep you guys updated on how im doing natural

Thanks again

ANABOLIX2 is offline Junior Member
    There's no rush mate I just turned 30 and was natural for 9 years so you should weight and get you Diet and Training in order and do a bit of research about gear then take it from there but IMO 4-5 years is a good time to weight and then revaluate from there. Take all the advice from the lads that have been in the game for a long time ''not a 1 year wonder''. I know you want to get big as quick as you can but as they say you have to put in the foundations before you build the house.

Anabolix

M PWR is offline Junior Member
    Get a training program done, and stick with it.

You need to at least develope you body, you want it to look right before you even think about juice.

I've been told i'm not ready yet, so i'm just eating, eating

Good luck.

-Sean

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information