TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member

TheChosenOne's Pics

I feel so **** small in these pics but thought i would ball up and post them anyhow. I weigh in about 208+/- after doing some winter bulking. For whatever reason I dont put on weight the way I would like regardless of the fact that my diet and gear are on point. My body just doesnt react to AAS the way other bodies do for whatever reason.
    I just finished up a cycle of SL Enanthate /EQ/Fina. Starting weight was about 188lbs. Bodyfat was at 11% before I began bulking so I would guess it is up to about 13%. Arms measure only about 16.5". Any comments and flames are more than welcome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TheChosenOne's Pics-bdble3.jpg   TheChosenOne's Pics-relax.jpg   TheChosenOne's Pics-most.jpg   TheChosenOne's Pics-frontdbl.jpg  

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    id say you look good

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, you are............... The chosen one..

Beyond this door is a corridor, and at the other end of the corridor, is the dagger. Oh, there's one other thing. You must carry this glass of water all the way without spilling a drop.

Looking good bro, pretty lean... Can you complain you gained 20lbs, how was the strength and appetite on that cycle?

Good Job bro

Quote Originally Posted by monster.

Looking good bro, pretty lean... Can you complain you gained 20lbs, how was the strength and appetite on that cycle?

Good Job bro
    No big complaints about 20lbs however I'm a greedy bastard just like the rest of this board and would certainly take more than 20lbs or so. It just seems like for the amount of gear I ran and the duration, the results would be slightly different. Oh well I'm probably just b*tching about nothing.
    Strength was pretty good, however, I didnt have any ridiculous gains like some indicate they do with their respective cycles.
    Appetite is something I rarely notice. I think since I eat on a 3 hour cycle my body is accustomed to that time frame and begins to crave food near the 3 hour mark so it wasnt anything I noticed to be unbearable or out of the ordinary.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    I think your cycle was very beneficial, 20lbs is no joke, and you're not a disgusting fat body, you're fairly lean.. Fina turns me into a madman, strength is defintley noticeable when i run it.. I was just curious if you noticed an appetite increase from the EQ, That cycle must of hardened you up alot..

Good job again bro

Da Bull is offline Banned
    So we behold the truth....The Chosen One is greedy!!HAHAHAHA

Lookin' good bro....20#'s of lean mass is nothing to sneeze at.I can see your a greedy bastard,but you'll need to get over that.

shutupnbench is offline New Member
    Lookin real good bro... keep up the hungry attitude and next thing you'll know is another 20lbs you're gonna put on. Good luck!

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.

Beyond this door is a corridor, and at the other end of the corridor, is the dagger. Oh, there's one other thing. You must carry this glass of water all the way without spilling a drop.
    LOL

palequail is offline Banned
    I think that you look really good...remind me a little bit of myself on this cycle i'm on...gained almost 20lbs but still want more....and stayed pretty lean.....nice work......how tall are you and whats your age buddy??

Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    I think that you look really good...remind me a little bit of myself on this cycle i'm on...gained almost 20lbs but still want more....and stayed pretty lean.....nice work......how tall are you and whats your age buddy??
    I probably could have stayed a lot leaner. For the first 10 weeks I dont think I gained much fat at all but then I began to feel like a pregnant woman and started consuming cookies at ridiculous rate. I literally have had 3-6 cookies each day for the last couple weeks. Plus my girlfriend knows how much I like cookies so she feels the need to make them for me on a regular basis. There is only one thing that can cause me to stray from my diet and that is the ever powerful COOKIE. I am planning on beginning my cutting portion of my diet sometime after my levels return to normal which i forsee being about middle of may or so.
    I am about 6 feet tall, which is probably why I dont feel so large at 210lbs, oh well I still have plenty of room to grow at just 21 yrs of age.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    I probably could have stayed a lot leaner. For the first 10 weeks I dont think I gained much fat at all but then I began to feel like a pregnant woman and started consuming cookies at ridiculous rate. I literally have had 3-6 cookies each day for the last couple weeks. Plus my girlfriend knows how much I like cookies so she feels the need to make them for me on a regular basis. There is only one thing that can cause me to stray from my diet and that is the ever powerful COOKIE. I am planning on beginning my cutting portion of my diet sometime after my levels return to normal which i forsee being about middle of may or so.
    I am about 6 feet tall, which is probably why I dont feel so large at 210lbs, oh well I still have plenty of room to grow at just 21 yrs of age.

haha I feel like we are twins....I seriously can't stay away from Chocolate Chip cookies...they are the devil....and i'm 6'0 and 21 as well.....anyways you definity are the minority of 21 year olds...good job on the working out and what not.....I think in the next couple years we will look pretty big....then i'll tell Carlos to suck my cock

Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    ....then i'll tell Carlos to suck my cock
    I dunno I'm a little skeptical asking Carlos to suck my cock.....but whatever toots your horn Pale.

Just some personal issues...

barbarian is offline Banned
    lookin big and lean man good job

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    u look good bro.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    LMAO @ Da Bull

You look good brotha... nice base to build even more on...

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Lookin' good bro....20#'s of lean mass is nothing to sneeze at.I can see your a greedy bastard,but you'll need to get over that.

TheChosen1 is offline Member

Red face

Awesome pics but it looks nothing like me.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Will the real chosen one or 1 please stand up.

Pics llok good bro....I would say your around 13% bf, about the same as me.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    id say you look good
    I just looked at you join date/post count and all I can say is whoa!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I just looked at you join date/post count and all I can say is whoa!!!!!!!
    My join date or WhiteyK's? I actually joined here about 2 years ago but changed my account name in march which is why if you looked for all of my posts you could only find about 400 of them. It just looks like I post more often because all my old post count went to my new account. I will be taking some new pics very soon for my DNP cycle so look for those to be arriving in a thread near you.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    you look great.

now what is up with fantasy football?????

Thread Information