sensaispike is offline Member

my pics before m1t

hay just wanted to get some input...these are my before cycle pics i am gonna do m1t and androstenediol....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my pics before m1t-willb4cycle3.jpg   my pics before m1t-willb4cycle4.jpg   my pics before m1t-willb4cycle6.jpg  

i have some more i will post later but i have got to go to class now so i will catch you L8ter.....

ColdSore is offline Banned
    youve got a good base goin...pretty thick...what im amazed at is your stomach doesnt look that lean, but your abs are bulging out...you definatley got some good genetics to blow up....are you natty?

BigBoi83 is offline Associate Member
    i was definitly thinking the same thing. ur abs are huge man

palequail is offline Banned
    good luck with the PH......don't expect too much...not trying to bum you out...but i've used all that stuff...I prefer just good diet and heavy training......btw great base to work with....nice arms.

thanks guys....yea i am all natty..but if these ph's dont work i am going to hit some roids.....

ANABOLIX2 is offline Junior Member
    Looking good bro like them abs, as for prohormones some of them do work as I have had great results using some from omega and others, but you will find that some if any might not work for you as they do not work on everyone. The only problem is that alot of companies list the recommended doses as much less than required to be effective, also a mate of mine had a bit of gyno so watch out for that aswell.

Anabolix

decadbal is offline Banned
    save your money on the ph, lol

Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    good luck with the PH......don't expect too much...not trying to bum you out...but i've used all that stuff...I prefer just good diet and heavy training......btw great base to work with....nice arms.

Mate you are one of the one's that they don't work with but he might be one of the ones that they will work with so you really can't say not to expect to much because if he responds to them in a positive way then he will have good success using Ph's if everything else is in check i.e.: diet and training.

Anabolix

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    definitely nice arms, running sauce u'll blow up for sure and don't waste $$$ on ph's...

yea i deff have been thinking about the juce...

palequail is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ANABOLIX2
    Mate you are one of the one's that they don't work with but he might be one of the ones that they will work with so you really can't say not to expect to much because if he responds to them in a positive way then he will have good success using Ph's if everything else is in check i.e.: diet and training.

Anabolix

I guess everyone is different...but while taking PH..my diet and training was totally in place. I mean sure I gained a few pounds but for the money I would much rather buy AAS.

I guess everyone is different...but while taking PH..my diet and training was totally in place. I mean sure I gained a few pounds but for the money I would much rather buy AAS.

I agree I would much rather buy gear but if I wasn't ready for it then ph is what I would be looking at doing, I know what you mean about the diet and all being right and not much gained as my gym partner was the same but he gained sweet F.A, so it really depends on the person.

Anabolix

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    keep your diet in ck bro and im sure u will get something out of it...good luck..

rujulus is offline Junior Member
    I totally agree, but he was stating that he was trying M1T which is only 9.99 so my point is for that price why not I mean that stuff's less then protein,creatine, etc....

here is a before back pic.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my pics before m1t-b4m1t-7.jpg  

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sensaispike
    thanks guys....yea i am all natty..but if these ph's dont work i am going to hit some roids.....
    You'd be better off taking M1T with real testosterone . The Andro?? Bunch of crap, its just pollen from a douglas fir pine tree anyways.

M1T is a strong steroid , as strong as any so if you are going to use that, then stack with something real. I am currently doing 400 mg deca , 550 mg test en and M1T combined and the M1T is much more effective when stacked with other crap then by itself.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ANABOLIX2
    I agree I would much rather buy gear but if I wasn't ready for it then ph is what I would be looking at doing, I know what you mean about the diet and all being right and not much gained as my gym partner was the same but he gained sweet F.A, so it really depends on the person.

Anabolix
    These days, EVERYBODY does PH first... they make you loose your fear of AAS and yet still disappointed because you dont get the 20 lbs muscle gains like a real first cycle on steroids would give. The first cycle gives the maximum gains of any cycle you do. Preceeding a real cycle with PH cycles only just diminish the possible gains you get off the real first cycle.

ok this **** is insane day 8 and i have added 40lbs on bench on 2 different days..... 20 one day and another 20 the next time...also i have gained 8lbs body weight.. I AM FREKING AMPED!!!!!...

dnj
    dnj is offline New Member
    did you paint thoes abs in?

did i paint my abs in...i will take that as a complement and a joke......

ok this **** is insane day 8 and i have added 40lbs on bench on 2 different days..... 20 one day and another 20 the next time...also i have gained 8lbs body weight.. I AM FREKING AMPED!!!!!...
    So I guess the $10 for it was worth it, I was just wondering how long it took for you to start feeling the M1t kick in?

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    dont sleep on the liver protection that stuff really kicked the hell out of mine. but it is the real deal you will blow up nice. i kept every once i put on in 2 weeks with out pct just strict diet

i fealt it within 1 or 2 days but its hard to tell weather its mental or what...u know...yea i do not plan to use pct either....the stuff i got though said that you can do a 4 week cycle......
    Last edited by sensaispike; 04-13-2004 at 11:25 AM.

Yeah I know exactly what your talking about, you doing a 4 wk cycle of that stuff?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    you've had 2 chest workouts in 8 days? sounds like you need to diversify your workouts a bit.

oh that is cus i do chest on mondays...get it which means that they are 8 days apart you know standard 5 day split.....get it

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    oh that is cus i do chest on mondays...get it which means that they are 8 days apart you know standard 5 day split.....get it
    gotcha, all the same, great job. Is that 40 lbs on your max, or 40 lbs on your set weights?

yea its 40 on max....

nj123 is offline Member
    keep us updated on the M1T, im interested in doin some

IronAdam is offline Member
    Interested in seeing the after pics. M1T kicks ass for what it is. Keep

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    why would you max out 2 consecutive bench days? just curious?

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyjuice
    why would you max out 2 consecutive bench days? just curious?
    the days were not one right after the other they were a week apart.....besides i try to max everything every time time i step in the gym...
    also i will keep posting updates...and after pics

Lobsterman is offline Associate Member
    what's the best M1T you can buy ?

i will post up dates soon

worldknown is offline Banned
    how many mgs are you taking a day of m1t? later and gl and make sure to post those pics bro looking thick pz

Ichi the Killer is offline New Member
    i fealt it within 1 or 2 days but its hard to tell weather its mental or what...u know...yea i do not plan to use pct either....the stuff i got though said that you can do a 4 week cycle......
    Um, what? Not using a pct with M1T is a bad.... bad.... bad idea. HPTA shutdown on M1T is as little as 3 days. You will definatly need pct.

Starter7777 is offline Junior Member
    Where does on get M1T, I don't believe I have ever heard of this.........
    Yes, this is a serious question..........

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by Starter7777
    Where does on get M1T, I don't believe I have ever heard of this.........
    Yes, this is a serious question..........
    Anywhere. www.Bulknutrition.com is good

worldknown is offline Banned
    bro you are gonna regret it when you loose all of your gains, PCT is definately needed, you should have read up on NSA's M1T FAQ before doing it. But best of luck to you and your boys(cause they are gonna need it).

Thread Information