thickrdnu is offline New Member

Arrow this is me (no sauce "yet")

i am 5'4 i weigh 160 lbs and i have a few years of workout experience. no juice yet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails this is me (no sauce "yet")-hq2.jpg  

Sorry forgot to add that i would like an opinion or two but not if im gonna get burned about the love handles. lol

thanks.

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    looking good bro, good thickness thru out the chest and shoulders are look good. Cut up a bit a u will look amazing.
    anyways what are your stats, age etc and work out experiance

Im 22 years old> I have been working out consistantly for about 2 years, before that i did a lot of power lifting at a much lighter weight. i placed 3rd in the bantam weight class npc southern bodybuilding 2001. i am going to wait a little while to get on stage again, but it was fun. I just want to put on some more size for the next one...and as you put it, cut up. which is why i was only third. i have a lot of trouble cutting up.

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    Bro even if you maintained youre current body fat but put on a shit load of lean muscle mass that would lower your overall Bodyfat %. watch out every one we have another lee priest on the way!!!!!!

Do u plan on useing gear!
    what was some of your powerlifting lifts i am interested in knowing. i use do do some PL comps in high school with in our school. just curious what u were doing!!

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

Looking real solid Bro. You can definately see the strength is there. Not surprised your a powerlifter. Lots of potential bro. Good luck and welcome to the board.

I agree on the mass. I do plan on using gear in the future, I am just trying to make sure i know all about the godd and bad first and I really want to know the gear inside and out before I take the plunge. I competed in high school my junior and senior year. I was in the 129 weight class, my bench max pause was 265, I was working out with 315. my clean and jerk was 225, could work out with 250 on the jerks. I am getting more and more excited the more I learn about gear. It wont be long until I am putting together and awsome stack.

Thanks to all of you pros out there...to many names to list.

Grocho is offline Associate Member
    Bro, as BD stated try to cut or add some mass. Eather way Your going to look amazing. Godd job bro. Keep it up!

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    A future Lee Priest......good to hear your intelligent attitude on gear bro-it'll definitely benefit you in the long run.

Wrathchild is offline Junior Member
    You're doing a great job bro, and you sound very smart too. Btw, powerlifting rules!

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    You have a good base to work from which is a good advantage.Don,t rush the AAS route try and train for as long as you can naturally.It will pay off in the long run.

Good start bro

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Excellent bro it looks like you dont need AS yet...Keep it up bro.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro you are looking VERY good. Nice chest, biceps, and looks like a tight waist line from that angle. You're goin do very well with that frame, stick around.

Thread Information