palequail is offline Banned

Week 11...Just checking for Change. What ya Think??

The first two are taken today...the third was week 8 and the fourth was week 5...thanks for the feeback bros.

Ok I hope I did this right. Basically my goals are too stay farily lean while putting on small amounts of mass. I don't ever plan to compete but want to have a good physique till death.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Week 11...Just checking for Change. What ya Think??-new-most-muscular.jpg   Week 11...Just checking for Change. What ya Think??-pic-1.jpg   Week 11...Just checking for Change. What ya Think??-kkkk.jpg   Week 11...Just checking for Change. What ya Think??-new-pose-2.jpg  

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    How much weight have you gained between weeks 8 and 11? Are you bulking naturally, or are you on a cycle? Just things I'm wondering. You look to have maybe added some size to your shoulders and chest. Good job, keep it going!

I'm on Test Enan and EQ....500mg of test and 400mg of EQ a week.....it has been a very slow progression. Pic 3 I was about 195....I'm about 202 give or take in the first two..that is as of today.....I know I could be bulking harder but I just hate lots of fat gain...I live on the beach so staying lean is usually what I go for.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    wow dude, nice improvements

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    can definitely see the muscle mass increasing....great progress...i dont knoe whether its the pose or the lighting, but it seems you've added a small amount of fat as well.....guess when bulking thats unavoidable...are you eating clean? how does ur diet plan look (if u've already posted it in the diet forum..just post a link.)

Quote Originally Posted by PecDec
    can definitely see the muscle mass increasing....great progress...i dont knoe whether its the pose or the lighting, but it seems you've added a small amount of fat as well.....guess when bulking thats unavoidable...are you eating clean? how does ur diet plan look (if u've already posted it in the diet forum..just post a link.)
    I've definity added a little chub....but that is inevitable when trying to gain weight. Basically I have a super fast metabolism.....So i'm eating a lot. I eat probably one cheat meal a day...which is something like 2 burgers with 4 patties each in it..total of 8 patties. All the other meals are clean. Egg whites, Bagels, Brown and white rice, Chicken breast, Sirloin Steak, Fish Tacos, Whey Isolate, oh and lots of Brocholii.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    I've definity added a little chub....but that is inevitable when trying to gain weight. Basically I have a super fast metabolism.....So i'm eating a lot. I eat probably one cheat meal a day...which is something like 2 burgers with 4 patties each in it..total of 8 patties. All the other meals are clean. Egg whites, Bagels, Brown and white rice, Chicken breast, Sirloin Steak, Fish Tacos, Whey Isolate, oh and lots of Brocholii.

IMO everything looks in order...just try to make tour cheat meal EOD and start using oats as a carb source instead of white rice....add some morning cardio 2-3 sessions per week..i know you r not cutting but with more slow release carbs and morning cardio (given your calorie intake still remains fairly high), your newer gains should be leaner...my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by PecDec
    IMO everything looks in order...just try to make tour cheat meal EOD and start using oats as a carb source instead of white rice....add some morning cardio 2-3 sessions per week..i know you r not cutting but with more slow release carbs and morning cardio (given your calorie intake still remains fairly high), your newer gains should be leaner...my 2 cents

I agree with you and honestly I have just felt like eating whatever. I can stick to a strict diet if I want to and I plan to get on it May 1st. Right now i'm just living it up.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    i think you look best at week 8. Your stomach has nice definition. Your week 11 pic looks like you gained alot of fat on your lower stomach, or it could just be bloat. I guess it all depends on what you are after, Mass or Lean. Myself, i like to be ripped, can't stand any fat on my body. I am comming off cycle now, and almost finished with PCT, and i am goign to go on a ckd diet to rip up.

But you look good bro, not a remarkable size difference, but you can deff tell!

alevok Guest
    I like the third pic, looking very cut

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude everything looks good....maybe a lil more mass on the traps...the lats are sweet. I think you could eat a lot more before the chub really takes effect....I have a nice piece of chub (thank you Miller Lite).... but, I just plan to get everything so much bigger that the chub won't stand out...lol.

But you are definitly looking good bro....keep the good work up....

ColdSore is offline Banned
    nace job bro...definatley added some mass

Maroon is offline Junior Member
    Looking pretty impressive, Palequail. Traps and shoulders look good.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    where can i find that pic in your avatar????

Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    where can i find that pic in your avatar????

It is a secret.....just kidding...her name is Katie Price.....aka Jordan...but done steal her from me.....btw there is a sex tape of her too...not bad

As for pics go. I'm done till the next 8-12 weeks...I plan on trying to get super shredded..I don't care if I lose some size I just wanna see what it will look like........thanks for the comments guys.

hugesunglasses is offline New Member
    traps and chest especially look bigger. don't worry about the bit of extra fat/water on the stomach, once you're off the bulk diet you'll be good to go.

100571 is offline Associate Member
    nice lat spread. hard to tell if you added much. you look pretty solid in all the pics.

justalittleboy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    Lookin Good Pale. With a diet like that, and from the way you look, i think you could afford to eat even more cheat meals without getting fatter. In bodybuilding, trying to get bigger while stayin lean is an oxymoron. To get bigger, you gotta get stronger To get stronger, you gotta eat planny...and not just a lot of protein. Protein is for muscle building, but its the fats and carbs that'll give you the crazy energy to lift some heavy ass weight. From my experience in this game, the guys that make the most progress in the long run, are the guys that eat big. Just be happy that you have a super fast metabolism. Good luck buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by justalittleboy
    Lookin Good Pale. With a diet like that, and from the way you look, i think you could afford to eat even more cheat meals without getting fatter. In bodybuilding, trying to get bigger while stayin lean is an oxymoron. To get bigger, you gotta get stronger To get stronger, you gotta eat planny...and not just a lot of protein. Protein is for muscle building, but its the fats and carbs that'll give you the crazy energy to lift some heavy ass weight. From my experience in this game, the guys that make the most progress in the long run, are the guys that eat big. Just be happy that you have a super fast metabolism. Good luck buddy!

Thanks for the input....do I know you by any chance???

fitzy is offline New Member
    Great job bro nice improvements the girls in cali must be hot tooo man I wanna move their lol I think that will be part of my post c-training hahaha

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    Looking Awesome Bro....Sick traps..hit that chest like mad as well, bro.....good work!

bjayg is offline Member
    nice and lean looking good.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks like you added to arms and shoulders, however the between the 8 week and 11 week photos, it looks like you gained some fat in the belly and the abs you had at week 8 disappeared in the 11 week photo.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    still cut, looks like u gained size,and a lil waist line chub...but who doesnt..

Yep I did gain some chub....but you really can't add good size without some fat.....and I always add it in my sides and gut...everywhere else always stays lean....I plan to go natural for awhile and then around October bulk like a mother ****er..

Thread Information