OSTIE is offline Senior Member

HOW MUCH LONGER, must we suffer????

So I understand that the board is still experiencing problems, and some old threads are lost, but do you guys have any new information on whether you guys will be getting some of these lost threads back and when.

This is really hurting my much needed research and as you can see by me posting this thread, im impacient as ****, especially when it comes to problems with AR! LOL

Thanks,

-ost

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Calm down, it will be okay. I like these boards too, but you can research other places too bro. Read medical texts, you can search for those and they will give you a lot of in depth info on how the substances work. Plus there are other boards....shoot me a PM if there is anything I can help you with research wise.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    Calm down, it will be okay. I like these boards too, but you can research other places too bro. Read medical texts, you can search for those and they will give you a lot of in depth info on how the substances work. Plus there are other boards....shoot me a PM if there is anything I can help you with research wise.
    The biggest thing im missing here are people's cycle results/journals. I know I can research scientific info and stuff like that elsewhere, which I have, but the journal's here are priceless for first hand info. From what ive seen, no other boards have members who put in as much time and dedication to their journals to help the rest of us out. And when I research on something im interested in, I feel that not only should the scientific research be read in detail, but its just has important to read the first hand accounts because there are alot of tips and tricks to help you get through that youll never find in any scientific study.

Guess ill just have to keep waitin it out. Luckily I got finals this upcoming week to keep me off the comp alittle more than usual

-ost

Thread Information