Thread: **post Update**

system admin is offline Owner

**post Update**

**EDITED**

So that everyone is clear on this, I will put it bluntly...

****We thought that the last 2-3 weeks of posts were lost. I just found out that during the back-up (when the server crashed) the posts that were being viewed at that particular time were also lost. The good news is, that we are going to merge the last 2 backups tonight, which will hopefully bring back many of the lost posts.****

The last 2-3 weeks of posts are LOST and some random others as well. Our back-ups were not performing properly due to a bad server, which is now new and improved. This is the first time we have lost posts like this in 3 years, so we are lucky to have only lost what we did. For those who put the time in to create journals, I am very sorry. We all know how important that was to you and us as well.

THE PROBLEMS SEEM TO BE FIXED AND WE DONT EXPECT THIS TO HAPPEN AGAIN.

BC

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks man...worked hard on keeping my diary and used that for a reference with my cycle.....now i am really ****ed.

Seems like this board is falling apart...you guys are not doing a good job keeping this together...the steroids .com was a bad idea and now you go a lose everyone's posts. I mean that is the only job you have...keep this board running and keep all of the post....now you lose them....NOT GOOD!

Not a good idea to piss off a bunch of guys on roids!

PS....you just didn't lose the past few weeks of post...you lost several months. My diary started on Feb 21 and there are only two post from it left....nothing after Feb 21...that sure seems like more than the past few weeks to me.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBri2002
    Seems like this board is falling apart...you guys are not doing a good job keeping this together...the steroids.com was a bad idea and now you go a lose everyone's posts.

Considering the nature of complex electronics, it's inevitable that something is going to break down sometime. After learning the hard way that electronic memory and disk drives are not good places to store important information, I keep all my good stuff on paper AND on disk.
    The mods & administrators put in an awful lot of $$$ and unpaid time working their magic so this board can stay up and running, and for the price we all pay, I'd say we've got nothing to complain about . . .
    Thanks again to the folks who make all this possible . . .
    -Tock
    Last edited by Tock; 05-17-2004 at 09:27 AM.

Hey I am just venting....I guess I should keep my info written here at home from now on...TRUST NO ONE!

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBri2002
    Hey I am just venting....I guess I should keep my info written here at home from now on...TRUST NO ONE!

Venting, ya, that's good, but our benefactors have feelings too, y'know . . .
    I'll bet they'd feel lots better if you'd send 'em a few virgins to assuage their feelings . . .

Not sure they would like the kind of virgins I do

system admin is offline Owner
    Just for the record, NO ONE had to pay to be here and we have other jobs. We try to run the best board we can on the small budget we have. The steroid .com problem has been resolved.

Again... we are sorry and will try to do what we can to bring the post back. Computers are not perfect and often do what they want. We are lucky to have what we do. Look back tomorrow to see if your posts were saved.

BC

OK...thanks...take a look for mine if you could:

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...2&goto=newpost

Thanks

zOaib is offline VET
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    *Keeping my fingers crossed*

Thread Information