Thread: Referral URL

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Referral URL

It says in the FAQ that the referral URL here is this:
    http://forums.steroid.com/index.php?referrerid=8001 (mine)

Can I still refer using the anabolicreview.com domain (and still get credit) cause the steroid .com domain is blocked by my administrator? Says the domain is categorized as sex? I get this:

ERROR

Access Denied by SmartFilter

The following error was encountered:
    • Access Denied by SmartFilter: Forbidden, this page is categorized as Sex.

system admin is offline Owner
    By credit, I assume you are talking about post count? If that is the question, then yes you will. AnabolicReview and Steroid .com are seen as the same on our server. If that did not answer the question, can you re-phrase it for me?

BC

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    By credit, I assume you are talking about post count? If that is the question, then yes you will. AnabolicReview and Steroid .com are seen as the same on our server. If that did not answer the question, can you re-phrase it for me?

BC
    No - I mean the referral credits in the user cp. I have a link on another site - and have sent several people here... but the AR FAQ show's the link to use is under the Steroid.com domain (example in my first post) and it has a mature block on it (can you change that? It might be a browser default but I can view Steroids .com - so probably something in your meta tags is giveing it a mature categorizing). In fact, had you changed to Steroid.com I wouldn't have been able to log on at all at work - which is 90 percent of my posting time

I'm gonna change it to the AR domain and see if it counts any - but I was wondering if you already knew...

Thread Information