SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member

Our new rep system

Is there any way to view any details of rep points? As in what thread you got a rep point for, or whom gave it to you? Just curious. Thanks.
    Last edited by ECoastVIP; 07-01-2004 at 02:23 PM.

birsling is offline Member
    Wondering the same thing. Definitely like the idea though. Seems to me that this will offset the "post whore" stuff. Rep points will give people a better idea than # of posts. It is kind of like # of QUALITY posts

doby48 is offline Female Member
    Another idea would be to not count posts from the Lounge. Lots of post whoring done there.
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

Quote Originally Posted by doby48
    Another idea would be to not count posts from the Lounge. Lots of post whoring done there.
    100% agreed. That place is a hole if you ask me.

system admin is offline Owner
    we will be cleaning this place up. I think EVERY person here is ready for this board to be a grown up place again. Be on the lookout for the kiddie crap being a short phase in our past.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Hey I'm all for controlling the jerk offs.....but no need to screw with the lounge. There are many who post in there with respect.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    The only porblem with that is,ppl will go to other forums and litter there.I see it being done in the diet and lab forums already.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    The only porblem with that is,ppl will go to other forums and litter there.I see it being done in the diet and lab forums already.
    Yeah, good point.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Hey I'm all for controlling the jerk offs.....but no need to screw with the lounge. There are many who post in there with respect.
    True, just making a suggestion on how to tell who posts mostly BB related items and who posts mostly non BB related stuff.
    Last edited by doby48; 07-02-2004 at 12:03 PM.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    What you talking bout Willis?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    What you talking bout Willis?
    You lab rats have been busted!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    This system is still under construction. The goal is simply a way to let people know who is on thin ice prior to a suspension or banning. But I think being able to see what thread you got deducted on and what comments the Mod made is going to be available in the usercp (possibly)... but just give this new system a bit more time... basically it's a hack of a hack in progress...

Thanks for the info on that Warrior, I was under the impression it was more of a points based system where people would give others points for a good post. The problem that I saw with that there are a lot of people who spend quite a bit of time in the lounge (not that there is anything wrong with that as I go there sometimes myself) and could just as easily give points for a post on non-BB related issues which really wouldn't end up being all that different than the post counts. But for seeing who is on thin ice, thats not a bad idea.

birsling is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    This system is still under construction. The goal is simply a way to let people know who is on thin ice prior to a suspension or banning. But I think being able to see what thread you got deducted on and what comments the Mod made is going to be available in the usercp (possibly)... but just give this new system a bit more time... basically it's a hack of a hack in progress...
    Now that is a great idea. I was on the same page as Doby. Thanks for shedding some light Warrior.

Thanks for the info on that Warrior, I was under the impression it was more of a points based system where people would give others points for a good post. The problem that I saw with that there are a lot of people who spend quite a bit of time in the lounge (not that there is anything wrong with that as I go there sometimes myself) and could just as easily give points for a post on non-BB related issues which really wouldn't end up being all that different than the post counts. But for seeing who is on thin ice, thats not a bad idea.
    Same assumption I made. Thanks for straightening that out.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Sounds good to me. I am always amazed that I take time to answer someones thread only to find out later that they have been a major screw up in other threads, are lying about their age, etc.

monza is offline New Member
    has any 1 got a picture of the real Winstrol depot. I want 2 go on it has any got good advice 2 give me

sigrabbit is offline Member
    yep. do some research and stop trying to hijack threads. Nice start here nimrod.

Thread Information