Cuttup is offline Senior Member

How the hell do make enough room to put a picture that i want in my avatar. They pics im trying ( which arent that large ) keeps coming up,.." you only have 100 x 100 pixels/ sometimes 150 x 150...does anyone know?

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    I can not help with any avatar containing Goldberg.

Ecoast,..lol,..whats the promblem,...

Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    Ecoast,..lol,..whats the promblem,...
    He was an attraction in the only match at a Wrestlemania ever to get booed out of the building because it didn't deserve to be there. That should sum it up. I have hated him from long before that though. Since about his 3rd appearance in WCW. Truly though I was joking, I'm not sure what the avatar issue is exactly.

He's a phenom to the industry. It took him 3 months to do what Hogan did in 20years,...thats strong. I think I found out the promblem with the avatar. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    He's a phenom to the industry. It took him 3 months to do what Hogan did in 20years,...thats strong. I think I found out the promblem with the avatar. Thanks
    Sorry, but He was a flash in the pan that made a lot of money because WCW handed it out like water. Once he got to a place that made him wrestle for more than 3 minutes he was exposed for what he was and in the end booed out of the building. By accomplishing what Hogan did you don't mean getting the WCW belt do you? That doesn't mean anything if that's what you meant. And for comparison sake, Steve Austin is a phenom. He transformed this business while outselling Hogan's overall t-shirt sales ever in the WWF in about a year. He stayed on top for over 5 years without losing drawing power at all. But I don't mean to imply that you shouldn't be a fan. That's a matter of opinion. But phenom's don't get laughed out of the building on the biggest stage of them all.
    Last edited by ECoastVIP; 08-02-2004 at 02:47 PM.

CutMeUp is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Sorry, but He was a flash in the pan that made a lot of money because WCW handed it out like water. Once he got to a place that made him wrestle for more than 3 minutes he was exposed for what he was and in the end booed out of the building. By accomplishing what Hogan did you don't mean getting the WCW belt do you? That doesn't mean anything if that's what you meant. And for comparison sake, Steve Austin is a phenom. He transformed this business while outselling Hogan's overall t-shirt sales ever in the WWF in about a year. He stayed on top for over 5 years without losing drawing power at all. But I don't mean to imply that you shouldn't be a fan. That's a matter of opinion. But phenom's don't get laughed out of the building on the biggest stage of them all.
    sorry i dont keep up with wrestling, but why did he get booed out of the building?

CutMeUp is offline Associate Member
    oh....and you guys do know wrestling is fake dont you

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeUp
    oh....and you guys do know wrestling is fake dont you
    You should be an investigative reporter you know. That's ground breaking sh*t you got there. That comment has always just made me shake my head. The last time wrestling ever pretended to be real was in the 1980's. Where have you been the last 20 years? And people love to say it with a big grin on their face like it's something no one else would say to you. I've heard it from everyone so whipe the grin off your face. I have put more pain in to that sport than you could imagine, and none of it felt fake. Not even my reconstructive wrist surgery. I guess if you haven't done it you could never even begin to imagine what it's like.

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeUp
    sorry i dont keep up with wrestling, but why did he get booed out of the building?
    People were ridiculously tired of seeing his old schtick. He never grew as a wrestler so the fans stopped caring. His match was booed out of the building because both wrestlers in it were on their way out and neither deserved what they got. It's not too often the crowd knows it so well, but this time they did. That's how tired of him the crowd was.

Man, I gotta disagree, I was watch a show the thursday before last which had a rep from WWE saying the show's rating has dropped crazy sense Goldberg stepped back out.

Thread Information