Thread: Ultra slow

indica is offline Banned

Ultra slow

Is it just me who is having MEGA problems with steroid .com??? I tried both mozilla and IE and everything takes minutes to do and i get wrong messages and blank screens all the time.

I have 10mbit so it cant be that and its only steroid.com that fvcks up....what can it be???? I must have acsess or my life will be meaningless....pls help

pixl97 is offline Almighty Root
    im guessing your talking about forums.steroid .com, www.steroid.com is a different server. We upgraded the database on friday and so far I have not seen any problems. Im currently posting on a 56K modem and am having no speed issues at all. Do you have any examples of pages that are consistanly wrong, or does it seem to be random.

Just a side note, always make sure your anti-virus and anti-spyware software is updated on your computer.

pixl

pixl97 is offline Almighty Root
    Well, now that I say that, I think i've seen one possible problem where certian treads wont display because of a memory limit condition, I'll set a higher limit and see if the errors still occur.

pixl97

indica is offline Banned
    Im still having problems..and its been since friday. How come only im affected? Its very odd, sometimes it just jumps back to the previous page and sick stuff like that, and its only at this forum. It can take me 5 minutes just to acsess my PMs.

I had virus scans and adaware and everything and i cleaned out everything i dont need on my computer and its still fvcked...

indica is offline Banned
    Now i have some more info...when i dont log in it works good it is when im logged in it gets slow and wrong.

Could there be something wrong with my account?

indica is offline Banned
    Bump!! Is there something wrong with my account?

indica2 is offline Banned
    Now i know there is something wrong with my account cause now it runs smooth as hell...pls help meeeeeee

PS sorry for spamming with a new account but i had to know its not something wrong im doing myself...you can delete this cause i surely want my old one back....

indica2 is offline Banned
    Could this be some avenge from god for my post in the politics/religions section about taking a dump on a stack of bibles?

Thread Information