dwaynewade is offline Senior Member

In reference to moderator problem solving/advice provided in hgh forum...

recently i've been shut out instead of guided in the right direction on a thread, mostly by more experienced members and moderators. I wish we all had the credibility to be heard and be treated with patience and concern. If my point of views did not coincide with someone else in this particular case I understand but the outcome was unfair to me and this site. pls acknowlegde my reasoning. thank you

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    They have banned people for asking for sources on their first offense. I think you got off easy

ok, well that may be true... and I assume i'm suppose to appreciate their sympathy on me. The bottom line is that good advice was never presented to me and I don't belief this is what we all want out of our members with seniority.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, all your good grammar doesn't camouflage the fact that you are asking for a source on an open board where it is completely against the rules. Here's some advice, if you don't like the rules, find another board that openly posts sources.

good grammar...lol...wow don't even have a degree...tx...whatever man, i just felt real bad about the situation, had to voice my opinion... i don't mean to be difficult... i'm pretty easygoing so i'll get passed this, who knows maybe spend endless hours on here and prove myself... c ya keep pumping

Thread Information