juicy juicy is offline Junior Member

Question getting fever after injection. can anyone HELP? HELP?

I have a question, I'm 35years old asian 5'-8'' 201lb, I'm on #3 week of sus 250mg-organon-pakistan, I just love sus, I do gain but I gain kind slow is because I can only inject 250mg a week, I try to inject more sus 1.5 cc=375mg a week and 8 hours later after I inject I will get a fever for all day, If I inject 250mg a week I'll be fine no fever, I know my sus 250 is real because (1. my ass get soreness after I inject, and the soreness last for 1~2 days), (2. I shit 4~5 times a day), (3. I get hunger faster, I can just pig out eating 5~7 times a day with small meal and still don't get fat), (4. I get very good pump when I work out, and my muscles gets super hard too).

few days ago, I also try (1cc sus-250mg) + (1cc 100mg primobol by british dragon) mix in one shot a week, 8 hours later after I inject, I still get fever for all day, can anyone help? help? please help? getting a fever after inject is this normal?
    Last edited by juicy juicy; 09-27-2005 at 08:07 PM. Reason: question, anyone.. help..help..

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    you shit 5-7 x a day?

damn - hope you have tucks on hand

chaos5150tx is offline New Member
    I always fell like ass the day after my shot
    i have takin sus 250 a while back and it gave me fever the day after but i was taking
    250 mg of sus/ 140 mg of dbol / 100 mg of prop what i found that helped out and also helped me in the gym was takin in jections of 50mg of Thiamin ( Vitamin B1 ) . The only thing you body cant takin in but 100 mgs a month or somthing like that, but , it helps big tyme

Hmm, that's interesting. I injected sust on a cycle before and had no fever. Maybe it's something your doing after your shot, like a food reaction or something else. Glad to see your looking into it. If it's a serioius problem though, then try switching the sust with enanthate or another test to see if you still get the same problem. Good Luck.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    one if the esters causes it. Its called the "sust flu". look it up
    lots a ppl get this

--^^ Interesting. Thanks for the info anabolicboy

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos5150tx
    I always fell like ass the day after my shot
    i have takin sus 250 a while back and it gave me fever the day after but i was taking
    250 mg of sus/ 140 mg of dbol/ 100 mg of prop what i found that helped out and also helped me in the gym was takin in jections of 50mg of Thiamin ( Vitamin B1 ) . The only thing you body cant takin in but 100 mgs a month or somthing like that, but , it helps big tyme
    You were taking 140mg of dbol ? How often was that?

Thread Information