Mr_IronCross is offline New Member

Thumbs down Please kick them off!

Hey I think i speak for everyone here when I say spammers need to be shutdown period. I dont want to know haw to make money on here, otherwise I would be on forbes.com. Please just eliminate them so i dont have to waste precious life looking at crap.

spammers

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    How do you suppose we eliminate them? How do we screen spammers from coming in? Should there be a required question "Are you a spammer?" That way if they answer yes then we won't allow them to become a member.

Lets be realistic. There are 50,000+ members here and tons of posts everyday. All we can do is edit them as they come. By the way sorry for the 12 seconds wasted from your important day.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    How do you suppose we eliminate them? How do we screen spammers from coming in? Should there be a required question "Are you a spammer?" That way if they answer yes then we won't allow them to become a member.

Lets be realistic. There are 50,000+ members here and tons of posts everyday. All we can do is edit them as they come. By the way sorry for the 12 seconds wasted from your important day.

right on!

sharx88 is offline New Member
    well said...

Thread Information