weightpunk is offline Junior Member

How do I get PM privileges??

I am searching for a TRT doctor in QLD and there is someone online that said they know one, I am trying to PM them but I don't have privileges.

Can I make a $5 paypal donation or something to get privileges? I have paypal.

weightpunk is offline Junior Member
    Otherwise cans omeone please PM yettibecsuse for me and tell him to please contact me

foreplay247 is offline New Member
    Same question. I would really like to pm austinite?

Blog Entries
    I cant remember but I think you need 50 posts to unlock pm privileges...

foreplay247 is offline New Member
    Thank you so much for your response. I am probably going to get blasted for this, but this is my reasoning for wanting to try to find somebody to PM. For the fear of asking or posting something for a newbie in the wrong place. There are so many replies to new people for posting in wrong place or asking basic questions which naturally lends people to be reluctant to go out on a limb to post. Which I understand for the sake of clarity and not having to filter through non-relevant posts in a thread. I don't want to sound negative, but in my case specifically I am from a very small rural town and don't have exposure to gyms in the city to engage or interact with others for advice.
    I have been serious about health, diet and exercise for a long time, but simply want to take it to the next level as far as bodybuilding. I have been doing a lot of research for about 6 months now and have started on TRT. There are so many forums and so much info out there, at this point I am overwhelmed and it is beginning to run all together. Is there any type of mentoring program/ online coach or a paid service where a person like me could get help. There are so many people here that are so knowledgeable and could answer basic questions in seconds that it takes me hours to find a clear answer on. I am not wanting anybody to do the homework or research for me, just bounce different questions that a beginner might have. I am sorry if this is posted in wrong place. I would love to be able to engage with someone like Austinite or anybody that could help a person like me. Thank you and this forum is great.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Because to many newbies come here either looking for a source or looking to advertise to suckers/newbies. We HOPE that after 50 post you will have been here long enough to realize that people who PM you with suggestions of where to buy are scammers and that if you try advertising to other via PM you are going to get called out and banned. Thus the 50 post before you can PM

rahulsingh265 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Because to many newbies come here either looking for a source or looking to advertise to suckers/newbies. We HOPE that after 50 post you will have been here long enough to realize that people who PM you with suggestions of where to buy are scammers and that if you try advertising to other via PM you are going to get called out and banned. Thus the 50 post before you can PM
    Now i got it...

Thread Information