pumped25 is offline New Member

posting gear pics!!!

Since the site was changed I havent been able to put pics on the site. Can someone help????

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by pumped25
    Since the site was changed I havent been able to put pics on the site. Can someone help????
    yeah, the whole toolbar when you click post reply to reply to a thread isn't working for me. i'm sure jason will get around to it when he's got time.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    I'm confused. There is a Manage Attachments link whenever you post a reply or start a new thread that lets you attach multiple attachments. Please give me more details so that I can either fix the bug or tell you how to do it.

pumped25 is offline New Member

???

I go to manage attatch and I add a few pics. Then I hit ALL DONE, after that it takes me back to the "main page" where all the different board rooms are. When I go back into steroid pictures section my post with pics is never on there. Before there was changes made to the site I had "no problems" posting multiple pics. If it helps I have a webtv unit and not a regular computer.

test multiple attachments
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails posting gear pics!!! [UNCONFIRMED BUG]-spurs.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images

I go to manage attatch and I add a few pics. Then I hit ALL DONE, after that it takes me back to the "main page" where all the different board rooms are. When I go back into steroid pictures section my post with pics is never on there. Before there was changes made to the site I had "no problems" posting multiple pics. If it helps I have a webtv unit and not a regular computer.

thank you for the detailed info. I will check into it. Please note though, that multiple attachments were not an option in the past. That is a new feature. Can you try just adding one picture and see if it works?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    thank you for the detailed info. I will check into it. Please note though, that multiple attachments were not an option in the past. That is a new feature. Can you try just adding one picture and see if it works?
    test
    Attached Images Attached Images

KeyMastur is offline VET
    now i got a question. the Bold, Italics, Underline don't work in the quick reply box. and also the toolbar when you click post reply doesn't work either - as far as changing fonts, font size, etc.

Which forum specifically. I am still working on this.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    now i got a question. the Bold, Italics, Underline don't work in the quick reply box. and also the toolbar when you click post reply doesn't work either - as far as changing fonts, font size, etc.

toolbar test

second test

seems to work with regular reply with quote

Quick reply test code

KeyMastur is offline VET
    were you able to push down the Bold button and it made it bold ??? kind of like when you're working in MS Word ??? when i put my cursor over the B I U it does nothing - just acts like it's part of the page.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    were you able to push down the Bold button and it made it bold ??? kind of like when you're working in MS Word ??? when i put my cursor over the B I U it does nothing - just acts like it's part of the page.
    I was still testing, I just got pulled away by a customer.

Ok, you have the same problem I had. If you look in User CP -> Options -> Other Options -> Use vBCode quick links on your message input screens? -> Show Standard Toolbar instead of Show Enhanced (WYSIWYG) Toolbar (they are still getting the bugs worked out of the WYSIWYG toolbar).

KeyMastur is offline VET
    oh, no wonder. i went ahead and used the WYSIwhatever toolbar. i'll go ahead and change that back to the norm. thanks.

Thread Information