Thread: Newbie question

Josh577 is offline Associate Member

Newbie question

I hope I'm in the right area to ask this and if not I apogize. I finished my first cycle in years abt a month ago. tren , cyp and prop. I'm a union pippefitter working on the road and just got it from a guy at work that gave me Littel advise and now has gone M.I.A. I had a crazy sex drive while using and now I have none! I don't have a clue abt post cycles I never have used any years ago win I cycled befor as a younger man this being my biggest and longest cycle ever I'm wonder how long befor I'm normal agn.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    So your not planning to do a pct? What was your cycle length, compounds used and doses?

I'm not going to lie and act like I know what I'm doing cause I don't. I did propionate 100mg Cypionate 200mg and I'm not sure the milligram of the tren I had, it wasn't listed. I did one cc of prop every other day, one cc of cyp ever three days and one cc of prop every three days. I don't know anything about poop cycles because I've never done one and to be honest I buy all my stuff from a bodybuilder at work so I'm assuming that something he didn't have to sell me because he didn't mention it. That's why I joined this site because it seems like everyone of you are qualified doctor or scientist and I don't have any friends or mentor so I guess I'm going to have to get an education here.

How many weeks did you run the cycle and how long ago did you discontinue each compound?

20 weeks. I stared it all at one time and stopped it all at one time, I didn't increase or decrease anything during the 20 weeks. I think it has been about a month now since I stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh577 View Post
    20 weeks. I stared it all at one time and stopped it all at one time, I didn't increase or decrease anything during the 20 weeks. I think it has been about a month now since I stopped.
    Your going to have a bumpy ride. How old are you? Can you get some pct meds clomid and nolvadex ?

Jesus what do you mean! I'm I going to be like this for a long time. I don't even know really what that stuff is, maybe I could try and find it on a .com but my sources are limited.

Sorry. I'm 32 years old

you really need clomid and nolvadex to run a proper pct. Without it you might bounce back. Some do and some do not but i wouldn't leave it without trying

Thank you I've been reading abt the two after you informend me of them, it dosnt sound like one of the two will be hard to obtain from a .com

Quote Originally Posted by Josh577
    Thank you I've been reading abt the two after you informend me of them, it dosnt sound like one of the two will be hard to obtain from a .com
    Clomid 100/50/50/50 nolva 40/40/20/20

Thread Information