CarbonCopy is offline Member

Sometimes I don't get the preview text?

I don't always see "preview" of the text in posts when I hold my mouse cursor over the subject. It doesn't happen on all threads, but I have seen it happen a few times. Any idea why? Also, just wondering what the specs (CPU, mem, hard drive size) are on your web server? And what is your backbone speed? Ever since the upgrade the site has run so much faster and smoother!

Peace,
    CC

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Same thing happens to me sometimes. I do love this new feature of AR though.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by CarbonCopy
    I don't always see "preview" of the text in posts when I hold my mouse cursor over the subject. It doesn't happen on all threads, but I have seen it happen a few times. Any idea why? Also, just wondering what the specs (CPU, mem, hard drive size) are on your web server? And what is your backbone speed? Ever since the upgrade the site has run so much faster and smoother!

Peace,
    CC

The ones that don't show up are old threads before the previous update. I noticed that the other day too. It just doesn't store old files that way.

I don't remember all of the details. We switched over to www.theplanet.com for our server. We are running dual 40 gig hard drives with over 1,000 K of memory. Plus we aren't sharing the server with others either. We are definitely enjoying it.

Thread Information