Thread: Viewing threads

Aragorn is offline Senior Member

Viewing threads

Hey Jason everytime I click the (temporary) view new posts button it takes me to the loading page where it says "click here if you do not want to wait" but that's where it stops. I have to actually click it so that I can check out the new posts. On top of that when I go into a thread 5 seconds later it reloads it only once but every time I open a thread.

Aragorn

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    well we have the most up to date vbulletin next to the Gamma release that occured about 2 weeks ago. I haven't installed Gamma because there are simply too many bugs right now to consider it stable enough for a live forum.

In regards to your question though. If it just now happened, it sounds like your cookies could be the problem. I would try erasing all of your cookies and see how it acts then. Sometimes cookies get screwed up for whatever reason.

As soon as RC comes out (hopefully in the coming weeks) I will install it and I hope it will be bug free. I will give it a day or two before I install it to see if others have bugs or not. I won't to keep AR as up to date as possible, but I also don't want to expose everyone to a bunch of bugs that makes this forum too troublesome to visit.

/>
    Aragorn

sorry bro. We will be updated to the new release soon. Glad you are putting up with it. Hopefully it will be updated sooner than later.

It's weird if its only happening with me though...my computer can't be the only Comm64 still running

Aragorn

Comm64. LOL

Thread Information