Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Avatar

  1. #1
    TitansFan is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    12

    Avatar

    New to board but have a avatar i would like to add but it says its to large.Can anyone help me out......
    Thanks TitansFan
    SuperBowl bound baby!!!!~~~

  2. #2
    chelle's Avatar
    chelle is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by TitansFan
    New to board but have a avatar i would like to add but it says its to large.Can anyone help me out......
    Thanks TitansFan
    SuperBowl bound baby!!!!~~~
    If you have paint shop pro you can reduce the pixel size.

  3. #3
    KeyMastur is offline VET
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    7,435
    Quote Originally Posted by chelle
    If you have paint shop pro you can reduce the pixel size.
    well at least tell him how ? haha.

    you can reduce the size of your image using MS Paint - Windows standard cheap image editing tool.

    at the top under Image, there is Stretch / Skew (Ctrl + W). click on that once your image is loaded. i forget the dimensions an avatar has to be, maybe like 150 x 150. now you can only work with percentages here. most other image editing programs allow you to work with inches, pixels, cm, etc. anyways, just resize it so that it looks about 150 pixels.

    also, save it as a jpeg file as this will greatly reduce the file size. File > Save As - change the file type to jpeg.
    Last edited by KeyMastur; 01-02-2004 at 08:01 AM.

  4. #4
    chelle's Avatar
    chelle is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    well at least tell him how ? haha.

    you can reduce the size of your image using MS Paint - Windows standard cheap image editing tool.

    at the top under Image, there is Stretch / Skew (Ctrl + W). click on that once your image is loaded. i forget the dimensions an avatar has to be, maybe like 150 x 150. now you can only work with percentages here. most other image editing programs allow you to work with inches, pixels, cm, etc. anyways, just resize it so that it looks about 150 pixels.

    also, save it as a jpeg file as this will greatly reduce the file size. File > Save As - change the file type to jpeg.

    heheheh...I figured if he had paint pro or if he gets it he can figure it out Sorry

  5. #5
    TitansFan is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by chelle
    heheheh...I figured if he had paint pro or if he gets it he can figure it out Sorry
    Ok don't have paint pro,is there any place i can download it from..

    TitansFan

  6. #6
    TitansFan is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by chelle
    heheheh...I figured if he had paint pro or if he gets it he can figure it out Sorry
    Ok don't have paint pro,is there any place i can download it from..

    TitansFan

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •