Swellin Guest

Just a useless question....

Why are the commas after the names the same color as the preceeding member name with special status?

On the forums page, look at the list of members online. Vett is first...all commas are green..until you hit Bdtr...then all commas are blue.

It REALLY doesn't matter...it is just one of those things you notice when the board slows down at 2:15 AM Monday morning. You have scolded all of the newbies and are now looking for trouble....wow...different colored commas! What luck!

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    When you start noticing stuff like that, it's a clear sign that you spend way too much time on the board.

I'm sure it has to do with the way it's coded. The designers screwed up. I could probably find a way to go in and fix it if it is really bothering you. lol

Swellin Guest
    Not bothering..I kind of like it.

Yes....you are correct...way too much time on the board.

mass junkie is offline banned
    lmao@swellin

omen78 is offline Member
    You need a hobby my friend...*lol*

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    dude......... you need to take your time masterbating.... that way you will be more relaxed, and not have as much time on your hands......

get it?? on your hands??

Here.... i'll say it slower ..... get a hobby
    Last edited by spywizard; 03-08-2004 at 03:51 PM.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    "there are no such things as stupid questions only stupid people that ask questions" LOL J/K Bro - love threads like this LMAO at comments by other people

Swellin Guest
    Since it is now 3:15 in the AM...I would like to update this and say that both Vette & Bdtr are still here...working the graveyard shift...judging from the banning he has been doing...Bdtr doesn't slack off either. Oh yeah, all of the names prior to a colorful name have a black comma. The pink after a female member is kind of cute...specially when it follows someone like....Scottninpo. It matches his bunny outfit.

Maybe I should have put this in the lounge...but then Jason wouldn't have seen it. Bdtr...if you are still in the mood to do some moving...how about relocating this one to the lounge?

Thread Information