Thread: Arcade Problems

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin

Unhappy Arcade Problems

Yes it is working right now, but I screwed up some things. I am trying to get some help right now so I can fix it. I don't know what I was thinking but I ran an install file when I shouldn't have. Anyway, I hope to get it working right again. Right now it won't save scores or anything. I will install some more games today too. Hope that makes up for the trouble.

It's turned off for now. There is a chance I lost all of the scores and everything else there. I have many more games that I will install today and I guess it will be open season again on who gets top score.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    That would just be awefull if all the high scores were lost. Especially that 200k pacman high score

the scores are in fact gone now. It's all fresh again and new games are on the way.

It does not work for me when I use Internet Explorer. It won't save my score. I can use Firebird or another computer and it works fine. Is anyone else having this problem?

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    That would just be awefull if all the high scores were lost. Especially that 200k pacman high score
    just got it back, among some others.. Erasing the scores just makes me better, to see if i can do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by XWhiteDenali
    just got it back, among some others.. Erasing the scores just makes me better, to see if i can do it again.
    You need a hobby

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    i know i need to get another hobby, but they are so addicting. I do have a beef though, there must be some bugs in some of the games, because i dont see how some of these scores can be obtained. I had a score that i thought was hard to beat, and someone beats it by 85000! Game only lasts a minute, so i dont see how it could be accomplished. O well, just a game..

X..

yeah, I discovered some cheats for the games recently. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about that. It's all part of it. But I am considering installing some more new games soon.

Thread Information