Thread: Anavar/Winstrol

knockout721 is offline Female Member

Question Anavar/Winstrol

Hello,ladies!! I have a question. I have been on Winstrol for the past four weeks, and I just started taking Anavar in addition to that. I believe it's 5mg pills. I was told to take the Winstrol in the a.m. and the Anavar in p.m. I just read something on the Internet where it says you're supposed to take so many Anavar pills a day to see the best results, I think maybe three. Does this sound right, or what do you-all suggest that I take? Thanks for any help that I can get.

FitMama is offline Female Member
    i just started Anavar 20 days ago. I started at 5mg's a day, and after a week it was amped up tp 10mg's a day. I've heard that is the effective dose for women. I feel fine, and think I'm starting to see a difference.

FitMama is offline Female Member
    P.S.
    My trainer told me 10mg's was the effective dose, and I verified that at BodyBuilding.Com

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Welcome aboard.

cjvan is offline New Member
    Welcome and a happy birthday in advance.

ttuPrincess Guest
    10 mg's ed is a good doseage..

BUT knockout.. I would advise not stacking the 2 steriods ... sounds like this is your 1st cycle.. ladies should not stack things until they have run each by them selves..

the reason is you will not know where the sides are coming from..

another thing.. I would spread your dosages out.. take 1/2 of the winny in the am and the other 1/ 2 about 3 pm... this will keep your levels even.. the same if you run var

if you still insit on running var.. please start with 5 mg's ed for 2 weeks to watch for sides, and then up it to 10 mg's ed.. But once again I dont recomend stacking before you have run each alone..

Thread Information