SexyKitty is offline Female Vet

3rd times a charm.....winny or anavar?

Hi Ladies,

Sorry for the repeat question, this is my 3rd time today with this post but I'm new and apparently I've been posting in the wrong areas.

I'm looking to get some advice from experienced female members on whether winny or anavar is best for a woman's first cycle.

I'm looking to start my first cycle and have been hearing conflicting info as to what's best for women, Winny or Anavar.

I've been training for almost 10 years, currently on clen cycle and will be adding cytomel plus Winny or Anavar for 8 weeks. dose info would be helpful as well. Not looking to put on much more mass as I have plenty but am trying to shed bodyfat and keep existing muscle.

Thanks in advance for any help

RATM is offline Senior Member
    welcome and good luck with your search. My wife tried winny and felt very very bloated from it. I did not do the research that i needed and she cut me off for a LONG time. But after looking around, i found that it does bloat women so the information is out there.

GOOD LUCK!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    You need to post this in the proper forum and you might get more answers to your questions.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Imo...it is anavar for your first. BTW you look marvelous!!

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    if you post in the steroid section you will get tons of answers, the main reason your not getting answers is because many members dont go to this part to welcome members so they never see your question.

VIXI is offline Female Member
    just answered you in the steroid forum

Thread Information