Thread: Marts wife

Nikki651 is offline New Member

Marts wife

New here. Just trying to learn a little. Can't depend on Mart to bring the info I need. Better to learn on my own and not second hand. Please don't hold anything My husband has done or said against me.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Yall be nice to my wife. Don't hold the fact she was drunk when she married me against her.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Welcome.........if your with Mart you must be a saint! Welcome saint nikki651!!

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki651
    New here. Just trying to learn a little. Can't depend on Mart to bring the info I need. Better to learn on my own and not second hand. Please don't hold anything My husband has done or said against me.
    girly how do you put up with him.. much respect for ya for that!!!

j/k glad to finally meet ya! stick around youll learn a lot!

Nikki651 is offline New Member
    Thanks everyone. ttuPrinces you have mail.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    hey welcome to the board. and congrats on the new family

Thanks for the welcome to my wife. It might take her a little while to warm up but she is the greatest women in the world.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki651
    Hey darling,
    next time we get together we gotta leave mart with the kids and me and you can go drinking glad to see ya here

Swellin Guest
    Welcome aboard Mrs. Mart!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Welcome to the board Mrs. Mart. You got a good guy there .
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Welcome

ttuPrincess Guest
    Nikki.. what ever you do stay away from a guy named Vette956... for your own good hun... lol

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    Nikki.. what ever you do stay away from a guy named Vette956... for your own good hun... lol
    i am new here and i don't know Mr. Mart but welcome to you. Princess what happened to your avatar, i liked seeing your smiling face!

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    i am new here and i don't know Mr. Mart but welcome to you. Princess what happened to your avatar, i liked seeing your smiling face!
    time for a change.. give the boys some eye candy for a while

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    I thought you were eye candy

Sorry, Ms. Mart didn't mean to get off subject. WELCOME

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Very cruel joke

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Very cruel joke
    shut up ass monkey.. like i said Nikki.. watch out for this one!!!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    As a sworn enemy of Mart I'm torn between wanting to like you or too degrade you as I do that clown you married. What were you thinking woman? It's a well known fact he hates children and old people. Oh sure, he might be nice to his children now but it's all a rues.....I'll bet he's already made plans to have them working a coal mine or a crab boat before they reach the fourth grade. I truely believe his anti-social behavior is due to his strange fixation for camping. Have you noticed any gay magazines in the bathroom of late? Look behind the toilet.

Hahahahaha Welcome to the board Nikki. And I've placed you on the pray list at church.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    WELCOME!@#!~ Good to see the better side of mart aboard. Mart is a transcendent man!@# Not a single bad thing to say about him

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    As a sworn enemy of Mart I'm torn between wanting to like you or too degrade you as I do that clown you married. What were you thinking woman? It's a well known fact he hates children and old people. Oh sure, he might be nice to his children now but it's all a rues.....I'll bet he's already made plans to have them working a coal mine or a crab boat before they reach the fourth grade. I truely believe his anti-social behavior is due to his strange fixation for camping. Have you noticed any gay magazines in the bathroom of late? Look behind the toilet.

Hahahahaha Welcome to the board Nikki. And I've placed you on the pray list at church.

hahahaha! ......... welcome nikki

Nikki is still not to comfortable with this bord stuff yet. Gonna have to move her in slowly. She told me to tell yall thanks for the warm welcome.

P.S. She told me to tell Juggy to suck a big one.

Juggy That was cute. My wife got a real good laugh. Just remember I have a wife and still get laid. Is it true if you don't use it it will fall off? I mean two years without getting laid has to be hard on a guy. I would say if atrophy has not taken over it has to be close.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    Nikki is still not to comfortable with this bord stuff yet. Gonna have to move her in slowly. She told me to tell yall thanks for the warm welcome.

P.S. She told me to tell Juggy to suck a big one.

Juggy That was cute. My wife got a real good laugh. Just remember I have a wife and still get laid. Is it true if you don't use it it will fall off? I mean two years without getting laid has to be hard on a guy. I would say if atrophy has not taken over it has to be close.
    Well be sure to tell her we'll treat her a heck of a lot better than we do you......only because I like her.........although the whole her liking Mass thing kind of wigs me out. Clearly we can tell her choice of men leads one to think, oh what's the words I'm looking for...oh yeah, she may need proffesional, if not medical, assistance. A few light electrical shocks and WHAMO all better.

As much as I hate to admit it, it's true it will fall off. I keep mine next to the bed in a velvet lined box.....in hopes to someday have the oppertunity to use it again...it could happen! I wasn't all that shocked when it happened, I haven't had the balls that go with it since I got married anyway.

PS....you know that's not what she said. I'm pretty sure she was asking you if I was cute or something like that. hahahahahahaha

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Welcome!

Rocket

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the site.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    pleased to see you join us!

Thread Information