LiL'Bit is offline New Member

Cynomel T3 - What's the Deal?

Hey! I am obviously a new member - great to be here - thank you, thank you - please no applause! lol

I just had a question and I would really appreciate any and all information about Cynomel T3 - thyroid weight loss. Do you actually lose weight - how much/how fast? Is the weight loss muscle or fat? Assuming the person is not taking a steriod and working out includes running light free weights for toning not for building muscles. If anyone knows I so appreciate it! Thanks! LiL'Bit

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    try doing a search on it... but for some quick info:

cytomel (t3) speeds up your metabolism, causing you to burn more muscle AND fat, just as if you naturally had a faster metabolism. if used properly with a correct diet muscle loss can be kept to a minimum, but it is inevitable. Maximum fat loss can be seen by coupling t3 with clenbuterol , another fat loss agent. heres some info on them:
    T3
    Clenbuterol

hope that helps

LiL'Bit is offline New Member
    It does help, thanks so much! Do I have to get these drugs from my doctor? Where else might I get them? - LiL'Bit

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    well if you have a thyroid disorder you might get them from your doctor, other than that they are illegal for you to take, and i can not give you a source for them. if you look hard enough you can find them, these are more common amongst the substances talked of on this board. the clenbuterol can be found legally as a "research" material in liquid form, which is currently what i'm using!

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Welcome aboard. Hope you find the info you needed.

Thread Information