dancer chick is offline Female Member

Question New girl and ready for 1st winstrol depot shot

Getting ready to start my first cycle of winstrol depot but am getting scared at the last min becasue i didn't do enough research! Have a few questions!
    1) will i see better result over tabs as a women?
    2) does it make you bloated?
    3) will it effect my female cycle and or my birth control (allese)
    4) I have it here in hand ready to go just want to know if I should would really like to just nervious, 1st time and all

If there any ladies out there that have done winstrol depot or knows anything about it please help me out. Thanks

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I know it's not what you want to hear but you should hang on for a bit. The ladies at AR will take care of you, just put it off at least until you get a chance to speak with some of the ladies about your cycle.

PM a moderator, anyone who's name you see in blue, and ask for access to the Female Forum.

ttuPrincess Guest
    agreed.. you should hang out abit and read up... alot of ladies are not going to recomend winny as a beginer cycle... infact Im staying away from it all together , personally..

way to many possible sides, and harsher sides are the drawl backs I thought most abuot when considering my next cycle..
    and as much as I said I was ok with the possible sides, when it just comes down to it, Im not!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    If you haven't already, get female access, come in and chat. There are lots of great women in our area that can give you good advice that applies to you.

Quote Originally Posted by dancer chick
    Getting ready to start my first cycle of winstrol depot but am getting scared at the last min becasue i didn't do enough research! Have a few questions!
    4) I have it here in hand ready to go just want to know if I should would really like to just nervious, 1st time and all

If there any ladies out there that have done winstrol depot or knows anything about it please help me out. Thanks
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dancer chick

1. Good results: Yes probably
    2. Bloated: Not usually
    3. Affect meunstration: Yes
    4. Nervous?: Wait

Just make sure you're aware of the side effects. There are milder compounds out there like anavar or Primlobolan.

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    2. Bloated: Not usually
    as answered in the other thread you started hun... bloat is common for women with winny..

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    I've been on vacation. Just getting around to shout out to all the new folks and welcome you all aboard.

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the board

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Welcome to the board

Sta11ion is offline Member
    If you have doubt, then wait. Do more research and ask for advice here at AR. Welcome.

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    I know a girl that claims winstrol messed her hair up. Primobolin is expensive but would probably be the best option , IMO.

Thread Information