Thread: Help Please!

rachelelizabeth is offline New Member

Question Help Please!

Hello,
    I have just joined the site.
    I have started using Serostim(HGH) Im am a female 5'9 130 lbs. I am not looking to get too big I just want to be a little tighter. I am a PlayBoy model and I need to keep up with all of the beutiful bodies around me. I have been told soooo many different things I just want to make sure I am doing it right.
    I am mixing 6mg one vial Serostim with 1c.c or 2- 1/2 c.c syringe's with Bacteriostatic
    then I inject just 10 units about 1/16 of a 1/2 c.c syringe every other day for about a month. I have been told its not enough and that it will go bad after being mixed in about a week. As you can see I really could use some good advice. Hope someone can help
    Thanks
    Rachel Elizabeth

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    First thing I'm going to ask you is what is your diet and training like? How much cardio do you do?

Second, I would ask for access to the female forum and come in and talk there.

Third...if I were a Playboy model I think I would know how to spell Playboy..but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by rachelelizabeth
    Hello,
    I have just joined the site.
    I have started using Serostim(HGH) Im am a female 5'9 130 lbs. I am not looking to get too big I just want to be a little tighter. I am a PlayBoy model and I need to keep up with all of the beutiful bodies around me. I have been told soooo many different things I just want to make sure I am doing it right.
    I am mixing 6mg one vial Serostim with 1c.c or 2- 1/2 c.c syringe's with Bacteriostatic
    then I inject just 10 units about 1/16 of a 1/2 c.c syringe every other day for about a month. I have been told its not enough and that it will go bad after being mixed in about a week. As you can see I really could use some good advice. Hope someone can help
    Thanks
    Rachel Elizabeth
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

rachelelizabeth is offline New Member

To Barbie

Thanks for your reply Barbie. If you notice we spell PlayBoy just the same actually PLAYBOY is all capitol letters. I didnt know the person who responded to my request for help would be so critical. If you google me you will see that I am in fact a PLAYBOY model. I came to this site for help. Guess i came to the wrong place. I will no longer use this site.
    Thank You

Well....there may be a reason that no one replied but me....and it may be related to my comment. But wasn't trying to be overly critical. Maybe less emphasis on who you model for and more emphasis on who YOU are and what YOUR goals are would make the other ladies more receptive. Frankly, it smelled like a set up of some one messing around. I'm certain that I could find RachelElizabeth on google.....the uncertainty would be if it was really you.

Sorry you felt so insulted you don't want to come back.

Peace.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

ttuPrincess Guest
    if you google that name.. it comes up a Hustler modle.. not PLAYBOY.. hum? forget where you work????

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    and a chick taking 10 units of HGH. i dont know jack about that stuff, but this cant be good.

decadbal is offline Banned
    sup and welcome

Thread Information