Magicaldreems is offline Female Member

Can Someone Please Help Me

Hi. Ok Maybe Someone Who Reads This Can Help Me Out. I Am A 20 Yr Old Female And I Weigh 145 And I Am 5'3. I Want To Lose 25 Pounds And Get Toned. I Recently Purchased Clen , Cytomel , And Winstrol . Can Someone Please Suggest What Cycle I Can Do To Lose Weight Fast. I Go To The Gym Usually 4 Days Out Of The Week.

ItsJustMe is offline Female Member
    What does your diet and training program look like? If your diet isn't in check, then adding those in may not benefit you in the way that you want.

I Usually Work Out Mon- Thurs. I Do About 30-45 Min Of Cardio And About 45-60 Minutes Of Weights. Ive Been Trying To Eat A Low Calorie Low Carb Diet.

ItsJustMe is offline Female Member
    How many meals per day? what are the amounts of calories? How much protein to carbs? If you don't feed your body, it will hold onto that fat for dear life.
    What type of cardio? before or after your workout? what do your workouts soncist of? How long training?

i eat 2 meals a day. I eat like at 12 tuna with salad and for dinner like at 6 i'll eat like chicken and broccoli or something. I usually get to the gym at 8:30pm and i start off with 30-45 minutes of cardio doing one of those machines that u do like a skeeing motion. after that i do weights mon n wed i work out my legs, tues n thurs i work out my upper body, and i do abs everyday. So what do you think of adding in the clen and cytomel . how would you recommend for me to do it.

And thanks for your help so far I really appreciate it.

ttuPrincess Guest
    you need to eat more hun! you should be eating way more... I was like you and didnt eat breakfast before.. and once i added in breakfast I dropped about 10 more lbs...

you need more protien, and some unsaturated fat of some kind...

its that i dont get hungry in the morning plus i dont have time to make something b4 work

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    my g/f is on winny now and she hates it, she wouldn't recommend it.

thanks for the advice red baron. Today im going to go buy those protein shakes, and i'll see what lil snacks i can get so I can eat them throughout the day. Like cheese sticks or something lol.

SPKMANIA - Why wouldnt your g/f recommend it??

ttuPrincess Guest
    winny is very fikil for ladies.. it can actually cause bloating and such rather then trimming down like it does for men. also the sides, enlarged clit,facial hair growth, and voice deepening are irriversable

oh great what a waste of money. Well at least i only bought half a cycle.

ttuPrincess Guest
    there are smoe women who like it alot, but there are many who have had very bad reactions to it...

but as stated right now you will benifit more from diet change then anything
    and for the not being hungry for breakfast, have a shake, but you really need more food then what your getting

Yes I'm gonna go do me some groceries today. I'm going to follow all of your advices. Thanks for the help! So after i change my diet, will the clen and t3 help me lose body fat faster???

ttuPrincess Guest
    yes they will help, do some research on it... but i would suggest having your diet down for a couple months before adding in products as to get the full potential of every change your making!

i will =)

her period is irregular, the last one she bled for nine days. she's got some bloating as well.

yea ive heard that it can make you lose ur menstrual cycle for a couple of months and then when you get it it comes real heavy.

stay away from t3 until you do more research, the same goes for any steroids . just follow ttu's diet advice for now, then you can add in other supplements. and don't forget the cardio....

ducatibob is offline Junior Member
    I've gone up and down the scale as much as 70 pounds. One of the keys is setting yourself up so that the right foods are always around you. Then it's not so hard or inconvenient to eat every 2 to 3 hours. If you have a fridge a work stock it on Mondays, put protein bars in your glove box (if they don't melt), and in your desk. Drink plenty of water, try getting a sports bottle that you refill, check the label with a pen every time you refill it. You should be looking at close to a gallon a day (don't worry your bladder will stretch some and you won't have to go the bathroom every five minutes)

The other big thing is go get a heart rate monitor. I've had so many female friends doing endless cardio and had no luck because they were training either at too high of a heart rate or too low. Most of the machines in the average gym have a "link" to the monitor so the resistance changes to keep you at your target. This eliminates the "repeated" 40 minutes at "level whatever".
    Hope this helps and be patient.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    cardio is key to fat loss, remember that other supplements only SUPPLEMENT your existing diet best of luck and do some searches on this board even the old ones are good(oldies but goodies)

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    You def need to square your diet away. Time is an issue for me too. I usually make my scrambled or boiled eggs before I go to bed and then they are ready for breakfast in the am. I measure out my shake powder into ziplock bags and keep some in my desk, car, brief case and a shaker bottle is always handy. You don't have to COOK 6 meals a day, that's why meal replacement shakes are great.

Cardio is a def must and should be 30-45 min, pref in the morning on an empty stomach.

I would stay far away from the T-3 and clen until you get everything else in check. Everything you put in your body has some effect that you might not want to live with. Read and research a LOT before you use any of that stuff.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Thread Information