cardiosucks is offline Female Member

Question Help, how do I navigate through all this?

Hi I am a new member and I registered under the Female Forum Access site. Now I am overwhelmed with where to look to get the information I am looking for. What an awesome site as it is packed full of info! I am looking for assistance on the side effect and comparisons for oral Winstrol vs. Anavar (?sp). I am 5'1 and 132. I have been powerlifting for about 15mos and am looking to get leaner and stronger. My goal is to weigh in at 132 of solid muscle instead of some fat too! Unfortunately my husband is not supportive of my use so I have to use soemthing with the least visible side effects. Is there an area I can view that has the list of the different types and compares their side effects and recommends a dose based off of size? Anything will help at this point. I lift 4 days a week. 3 days a week the work out lasts for 2hrs off season and upto 4 hrs while training for a meet. One day a week is just one hour on arm accessary work. THANKS!

PS No offense is intended by my user name, I just really hate cardio (that is why I lift) but admire those who can bodybuild and love to feel the BURN! UGH!

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    welcome and good luck babe and use winny great for women anavar wont do much imo

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    ps no one likes cardio but REMEMBER the most important muscle in your body is your HEART and cardio is the BEST way to strengthen that dearly important muscle

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey girl welcome to the board.

Thread Information