Thread: body fat...

essirah is offline Female Member

body fat...

I was wondering, around what body fat percentage should i try to be at before beginning my first cycle? I don't want to start a cycle building muscle on top of fat you know... so if anyone has any advice, i'd appreciate it.

chgolatin2 is offline Junior Member
    Good question, however can you give us your stats, age, weight, height, diet, exp, etc? It all depends on what you are trying to achieve, bulk or cutting?

Latin

essirah is offline Female Member
    Well, my stats are as follows:

Age- 20
    Height- 5'6
    Weight-200
    BFP- 29%
    diet-only 3 meals a day, having trouble getting to that 5 or 6 meals...any advice??
    exp- i've been doing like mild lifting since highschool, it's hard for me to do serious lifting because i can't find a serious partner.

I really like my stature, so i'm not really concerned about my pounds...should i be?? my main focus is gettin my bfp down. muscle weighs more than fat any way right, it takes up less space though?? I'm more interested in getting cut as i already have the bulk... please respond asap with advice.

bigjayo is offline Associate Member
    I'd say if you are happy with your build, then don't worry about the weight it is just a number. My gf is 5'8 at 182lbs(sounds fat, but she's just blessed with thickness in all the right places) with Double D breasts, she looks beautiful to me. If you are happy, then just focus on the diet and you can lower your bf % some, and yes muscle weighs more then fat.

HotMom is offline Female Member
    I also had trouble with getting five to six meals a day in with my schedule. Right now I am at five. I prepare my meals the night before. Once you get into the habit of doing it it isn't so hard. I have cleaned up my diet a lot, not perfect but I'm working on it. I work a desk job so I actually put a task reminder on through my email that pops up every three hours telling my to eat. When it comes up I just pull out my next meal and eat right at my desk. I have gotten a lot of my meal ideas here on the board. Good Luck!!

Thread Information