FemLez is offline Female Member

Question New to boards introductions

Hi there,

My name is Dawn and I am new to the boards... I am about to start a cycle of NPP and am debating on whether I want to use Primo or Var with this... any thoughts? I have done a Primo only cycle and looking for a bit more LM. I am 40... 5'4'' 118lbs 19% BF....eggs not an issue, this also would be cycled with clen and t3. My diet is clean...Also, my trainer is also a "border patrol" and his comments on international service kind of freaked me out...last thing I wanna do is time. One other thing, I read that Tetracycline is counter productive with AA's anyone else heard this? Thanks!!!

HotMom is offline Female Member
    Welcome to the board!!!

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the board. I am not the one to help you with your questions but I sure someone will step up!

Rocket

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR...

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    welcome home

steppenwolf is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FemLez
    Hi there,

My name is Dawn and I am new to the boards... I am about to start a cycle of NPP and am debating on whether I want to use Primo or Var with this... any thoughts? I have done a Primo only cycle and looking for a bit more LM. I am 40... 5'4'' 118lbs 19% BF....eggs not an issue, this also would be cycled with clen and t3. My diet is clean...Also, my trainer is also a "border patrol" and his comments on international service kind of freaked me out...last thing I wanna do is time. One other thing, I read that Tetracycline is counter productive with AA's anyone else heard this? Thanks!!!
    I would do anavar with
    injectible primo because NPP is virilizing. Anti-biotics will

reduce your gains about 1%. JMO. How much primo did

you use? I am Bled Zeppelen from bolex. Welcome to AR.

steppenwolf is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FemLez
    Hi there,

You do not sound like you have a lot of muscle with those stats. 5' 4" 118LB's 19% bodyfat. Could we see a most muscular picture?

Thread Information