Bombshell is offline Female Member

Howdie Ya'll....

Hello everyone. I'm a newbie to the scene but my boyfriend, Redmeat, has been a long time athlete. He is now a pro power lifter. I just started my first cycle of Anavar under his supervision. I have some personal female issues that made me gain a large amount of weight in a short time and now I'm looking to lose those unwanted pounds. I come from a family of power lifters and have done it on and off for the last 15 years. I'm more into long distance running and am currently training to do a marathon for: " Race for the cure" in July. This site comes highly recommended by my boyfriend and I look forwarded to anyone wanting to share any experiences and knowledge with me. I'm open to anything.

~Kaboom~

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    good luck with the race, WELCOME to AR, ask the admin for access to the female forum.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    What state do you run that race in? I run it in Louisiana.

-Syn

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR! You will find it an excellent resource. As for loosing weight there is some great info in the diet forum. Definitely read the stickies. What I have found is that there is little mystery about loosing weight. Eat clean (5 to 8 meals a day), cardio 3 to 5 times a week for 45 minutes to 1 hour at 65% to 70% MHR, and work out intensley. There really are no magic bullets. But, AR keeps it fun and helps you keep motivated!

I'm running in PA in July. My best friend's mother died about 8 years ago from breast cancer very suddenly so I'm doing in her memory. Plus both my grand-mother and mother are survivors of breast cancer.

~kaboom~

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Welcome to the board
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell
    Hello everyone. I'm a newbie to the scene but my boyfriend, Redmeat, has been a long time athlete. He is now a pro power lifter. I just started my first cycle of Anavar under his supervision. I have some personal female issues that made me gain a large amount of weight in a short time and now I'm looking to lose those unwanted pounds. I come from a family of power lifters and have done it on and off for the last 15 years. I'm more into long distance running and am currently training to do a marathon for: " Race for the cure" in July. This site comes highly recommended by my boyfriend and I look forwarded to anyone wanting to share any experiences and knowledge with me. I'm open to anything.

~Kaboom~
    Welcome here! Hope you'll do good at your race... Noble cause.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I can't wait to see you attain and surpass your goals baby. You have my complete support.

seanw is offline Banned
    Great to have you hear Bombshell. If you are Blond that is an added bonus

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Great to have you hear Bombshell. If you are Blond that is an added bonus

She looks more like a redhead right now (she dyes her hair) but she acts like a blond.

****, she's gonna be able to see this.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redmeat
    She looks more like a redhead right now (she dyes her hair) but she acts like a blond.

****, she's gonna be able to see this.
    Its OK I take em any colour I can get em. Welcom to the board anyway.... both of you

Thanks for sharing my secrets honey. LMAO. I'm a natural blonde, but like to experiment with color. And NO!!!!!!! I do not act like a blonde. I'm just hard of hearing and sometimes I give wrong answers to questions. LMFAO.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Always happy to see new people join the board. You'll have to let us know how the anavar works for you...ups downs and so forth. Good luck on the marathon....I'd love to try and run one myself....but I need death to nip at my heels to motivate me....I'm basically lazy.....at heart of course.

I get pretty lazy myself. I love the carbs too much. They call my name late at night and it's hard to resist the temtation. LOL. Thanks for the support. I'm already learning a great deal here. I will definately let you know about the progress I'm making. My b/f took some before pics of me and we're going to be taking pics once a week through out my cycle. He says, that'll be a way to help motivate me since I won't be able to notice the difference as much. Thanks again.

~Kaboom~

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell
    I get pretty lazy myself. I love the carbs too much. They call my name late at night and it's hard to resist the temtation. LOL. Thanks for the support. I'm already learning a great deal here. I will definately let you know about the progress I'm making. My b/f took some before pics of me and we're going to be taking pics once a week through out my cycle. He says, that'll be a way to help motivate me since I won't be able to notice the difference as much. Thanks again.

~Kaboom~
    Carbs aren't my friend as well. But I'l be the first to admit a good diet works wonders.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Bombshell! I love your avatar. Chicks with muscle are always hot...even in cartunes! What part of PA are you from?

Rocket

Thanks Rocket. I'm from East STroudsburg. Right by the Delaware Water Gap. Ever heard or been there?

~Kaboom~

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    I know were it is. I live in Carlisle PA

Rocket

Nice to meet you Rocket. This site seems great for information. And the people are great too. Thanks a bunch neighbor!!

~Kaboo ~

Thread Information