Thread: Clen dosing

Gymgirl is offline Female Member

Clen dosing

I've just decided to try clenbuterol ... I've browsed the female's forums for tips on dosing and it seems like 2 weeks on clenbuterol followed by 2 weeks of ECA is the most common. I'm staring the clens on 1 pill/day, increasing the dosage by one for each day until I experience too many side-effects. I've used ECA before and haven't had any problems with that so I'm hoping I'll be okay with this too... Now to my question. For my second week on clenbuterol, do I lower the dose gradually, until I'm down to what I started on? I've discussed this with my bf who is a regular visitor on AR and he says that some people stay on the max dose for the entire last week. What is best to do? And for how many weeks is it safe and efficient to cycle clen /ECA?
    Last edited by Gymgirl; 03-23-2002 at 05:55 PM.

Ironweb is offline Member
    Once you have worked you dosage up to what you want keep it at that level for the course of the entire second week. The purpose of cycling it is to keep the receptors clean and able to accept the beta 2 clen . As far as duration of time I go with a 2 month cycle but perhaps that could be longer I will bump for someone else on that.

ncky is offline Female Member
    I am getting clen and wondering how many pills I should get to have the most effective cycle. What do you think?

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    If I can answer here (being a male and all!) most people will tell you to taper down from clen but as it's half life is two weeks you shouldn't crash from a sudden discontinuence of it.
    You have the right idea about increasing your doesage untill the side's get too much, then back down one tablet to a more acceptable level.

Gymgirl is offline Female Member
    Ok, thanks.

MayDane is offline Female Member
    Hi there,

New to the forum, the great Dane.... - I have a question in regards to Clenbuterol . Apparently you only cycle it for two weeks, and then use ECA. I've never heard of this. I thought you'd cycle it for 8-10 weeks on Clenbuterol only. Can you enlighten me a bit?

I have approx. 3-4 kg I wish to get rid of....and thought of cycling Clenbut. Depending on the advice I get - I'm gonna go for it.
    'Whoaa.....headrush

primodonna is offline Female Member
    2 weeks on/2 off

on your off weeks, take ECA

Repeat
    What happens here, stays here

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    the ECA is common, but may not be the best thing to do IMO.

clen exerts its effects only through the beta-2 adrenergic receptor. when clen attaches to this receptor it becomes less and less sensitive to clen and anything else that can attach to it. this is the reason why you need time off from clen to let these receptors resensitize, so that when you use clen again it will still be effective.

the ephedrine in eca will also bind (weakly) to the receptor. this prevents the receptor from properly regaining its sensitivity. this will make the next cycle of clen much less effective.

the upside of using an eca stack in between clen cycles is that eca has its own thermogenic properties outside of the beta-2 receptors, so that you can avoid a possible rebound on the 2 off-weeks of clen.

you just need to find out what is most effective for you. personally, i have best results with just clen and nothing else in between.

SIMPSONS is offline New Member
    I STACK CLEN W/ T-3 AND WINNY AND PERSONALLY I DIDN'T SEE THE RESULTS I WAS HOPEING FOR. (PLUS DIETING).

MayDane is offline Female Member
    So - is it like 2 weeks on, two weeks off, and then two weeks on again - and so on so forth until the 8-10 weeks in total have passed
    May
    'Whoaa.....headrush

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    yes maydane, that's how it is.

simpsons: my wife had great results w/ clen +t3+anavar during the cycle, but the t3 caused a massive fat rebound that she couldn't overcome after the cycle. is that anything like what you experienced, or did you just in general not see any results at all?

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    Is there anyway to avoid the fat rebound coming off of t-3?

Thread Information