Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Ladies, please look here to learn how to gain access to the PRIVATE female forum.

katester81 is offline Female Member
    Hi I am female and would like access.
    AKD_FitChick likes this.

rmajor49 is offline Female Member
    HI there, I am a new female member and I am really happy to be here.
    I am 49 years old and I just started my first ever Anavar cycle and I am on day 27.
    AKD_FitChick likes this.

AKD_FitChick is offline Female Member
    Welcome ladies!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

newbie936 is offline New Member

Hi! Im a new member here. I got some questions and need some advice on how to start! Im a ex-college softball player and now a HS softball coach. I'm wanting to compete in the near future especially with this awesome work schedule. Im 5'7, 190lbs and close to 28% bf. I work out 2x a 5days a week, 1 active rest day and 1 complete day. But I'm 21yrs old and needing some female advice..

Chicco's Mom is offline Female Member
    Hi I am new female member from Toronto. 59 years old (looks much younger) and have been training for a year and a half (on and off). 105 lbs. 5ft 1in. Eating disorders & Yo Yo dieting for years. On Var for 3 weeks now but no ideal how my diet plan should look like when on Var. Would appreciate getting access to the private female forum for more info and insight! Many thanks!
    AKD_FitChick likes this.

FigureMaster is online now Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicco's Mom View Post
    Hi I am new female member from Toronto. 59 years old (looks much younger) and have been training for a year and a half (on and off). 105 lbs. 5ft 1in. Eating disorders & Yo Yo dieting for years. On Var for 3 weeks now but no ideal how my diet plan should look like when on Var. Would appreciate getting access to the private female forum for more info and insight! Many thanks!
    You should have a coach who can help you with diet. I compete and although I'm confident in how to count macros I still have a coach to guide me & adjust my plan as needed. Helps to have someone familiar with hormones & metabolism as there are too many "coaches" even IFBB pros who really know nothing about how to create a proper plan when dealing with someone who is mature like us and have hormonal issues.
    Great people to follow to learn from are Scott Abel, Dr Layne Norton & similar guys who have degrees and have written numerous books in the subject.

Chicco's Mom likes this.

Chicco's Mom is offline Female Member
    Thank you for the advice FigureMaster. My trainer got me the Var (my first time on it) and all I was told was take one capsule (20mg) alternate days for 8 weeks. I am just finished my 3rd week. I learned from this forum that I should split my dosage as 20mg is too much for a first timer. When I asked my trainer about it, she disagrees. I split my dosage after the first week anyways as per the advice of the memebers here. I am so thankful I found this forum. I also had my blood work done this morning as per the advice from other members here. Picked up NAC and Omega 3. I will decide if I should continue, after I get my blood work results. I am a bit worried....

Likrule is offline Female Member
    Hi,
    I am a new female member looking to gain access to the private forum. I am 26 and have been training for 2 years. This is my first var cycle and I am doing liquid. I have a coach, but have run into a speed bump would like some advice.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Likrule; 07-17-2017 at 05:35 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Chicco's Mom View Post
    Thank you for the advice FigureMaster. My trainer got me the Var (my first time on it) and all I was told was take one capsule (20mg) alternate days for 8 weeks. I am just finished my 3rd week. I learned from this forum that I should split my dosage as 20mg is too much for a first timer. When I asked my trainer about it, she disagrees. I split my dosage after the first week anyways as per the advice of the memebers here. I am so thankful I found this forum. I also had my blood work done this morning as per the advice from other members here. Picked up NAC and Omega 3. I will decide if I should continue, after I get my blood work results. I am a bit worried....
    Welcome to the forum!!! So glad you split your dosing. I think any one here would advice against every other day especially at starting dose of 20mg. That's a lot for first time. So really you could do 10 a day split dose 5mgx2 and you would still do amazing. Var is amazing! I love it. Check out the lounge and members cycles. Lots of information and super helpful members!!!

Chicco's Mom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Likrule View Post
    Hi,
    I am a new female member looking to gain access to the private forum. I am 26 and have been training for 2 years. This is my first var cycle and I am doing liquid. I have a coach, but have run into a speed bump would like some advice.

Thanks.
    Come to the lounge or members cycles. What's your speed bump?

MYA
    MYA is offline Female Member
    Hello all, I am new here, 24 years old soon, working out 5 times/week since 4 years and i would like to gain access to all female forums.
    AKD_FitChick likes this.

SCoops23 is offline Female Member
    Hey There! I'm a 35 y/o female, spent time doing bodybuilding back in my early 20's and am now starting over, looking for feedback and advice 😁

Sahel is offline Female Member

Hello !

Hello Ladies !
    I am a new female member, 27 y/o, I have been lifting for 4 years and I would like to start a var cycle for the first time next month. I did a ton of research and there is not that much info about women out there ! That's why I created an account here, for info and also to share my experience.
    I am excited to start !
    Hope I will find a ton of info in the private forum ! 😊😊
    Last edited by Sahel; 08-19-2017 at 08:14 AM. Reason: Missing info

Quote Originally Posted by Sahel View Post
    Hello Ladies !
    I am a new female member, 27 y/o, I have been lifting for 4 years and I would like to start a var cycle for the first time next month. I did a ton of research and there is not that much info about women out there ! That's why I created an account here, for info and also to share my experience.
    I am excited to start !
    Hope I will find a ton of info in the private forum !
    Welcome. There is a ton of info in the private forum, but just as much in here. In the search bar, search 'female' and you find a lot, there are a couple girls doing var cycles right now. Check out Members Cycles and the Lounge. There is good info.

You can ask me anything you would like and I will help as much as possible or point you to who would be the best help.

Again welcome!!!!

little_jay is offline Female Member
    Hi! I'm a new female member and would like access. I am 23 years old and have been powerlifting for 3 years. I've been interested in trying out anavar so I've been trying to research as much as possible!

Sahel is offline Female Member
    Thank you so much ! I will check that !

mashanya is offline Female Member
    Hello, I am new to this forum. I am 41, been training for 6 years, currently prepping for my first figure show. Training with a coach and we are currently building (week 24 to be exact and will be building until Nov-Dec), then 20 weeks of cutting to comp. I did 7 week var cycle within these 24 weeks and just started another. I am however, not sure I am taking enough (got to 10mg last time) and now week 2 only taking 5mg. I do have some sides, so I would love to ask other women about their cycle, etc . Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by mashanya View Post
    Hello, I am new to this forum. I am 41, been training for 6 years, currently prepping for my first figure show. Training with a coach and we are currently building (week 24 to be exact and will be building until Nov-Dec), then 20 weeks of cutting to comp. I did 7 week var cycle within these 24 weeks and just started another. I am however, not sure I am taking enough (got to 10mg last time) and now week 2 only taking 5mg. I do have some sides, so I would love to ask other women about their cycle, etc . Thank you!
    There are a few ladies on cycle right now. Ask away. Good place to post questions is members cycle area and the lounge to get good answers. Lots of knowledgeable members here will chime in and help you. In my opinion 5 mg is too light. What sides are you experiencing?

Welcome!!! Congrats on your first upcoming comp!

CADD is offline Female Member
    what she said! lol

I done 5mg for the first week of my first cycle and then bumped it to 10mg.

the only sides I'm experiencing is the acne.

Quote Originally Posted by AKD_FitChick View Post
    There are a few ladies on cycle right now. Ask away. Good place to post questions is members cycle area and the lounge to get good answers. Lots of knowledgeable members here will chime in and help you. In my opinion 5 mg is too light. What sides are you experiencing?

Welcome!!! Congrats on your first upcoming comp!

fit_dynamite is online now Female Member
    Hello everyone! I am a new female on the forum but not new to bodybuilding. I competed for many years but had an obstacle thrown at me. Life gets in the way, but I never stopped hitting the weights hard. Its probably the one thing that kept me on track. I'm here to learn and maybe help someone else in some way. Thanks for having me!
    Last edited by fit_dynamite; Yesterday at 05:06 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information