Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: Ladies, please look here to learn how to gain access to the PRIVATE female forum.

system admin is offline Owner

Ladies, please look here to learn how to gain access to the PRIVATE female forum.

Ladies please post a message here letting us know you are a new Female Member wanting access and post a new thread introducing yourself. There are a number of private boards that only you can see once you have female access. The private message boards are:

-Steroid Questions
    -Workout Questions
    -Diet Questions
    -Health & Beauty
    -General Questions

Once you have been granted access, you will be able to join the other ladies. If you do not get granted access within 48 to 72 hours, please be patient. If you need assistance with reaching us you can click on the report a post button and state you need access... Thanks!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ladies, please look here to learn how to gain access to the PRIVATE female forum.-report-post.jpg  

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Please be patient as stated above it can take as much as 48 to 72 hours to check and change your access... and as stated above if not then please contact admin... weekends do sometimes take a little longer as there is more activity on the board...

Thanks
    *admin*
    GirlyB123, lf253671, KJ419 and 3 others like this.
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

tight booty is offline New Member
    Hello everyone, my name is tight booty and I am a Aussie female. I have competed in womens natural phsquie here in Aussie.

DENIED

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome

To any females: if you want to start posting in the General Forum while waiting to turn pink, please do....
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

A few links to help get you started~

http://forums.steroid.com/new-female...ale-forum.html

Female Var cycle Logs~

http://forums.steroid.com/members-cy...l#.UUPnDNq9Kc0 ~ Twitz

http://forums.steroid.com/members-cy...l#.UUPngNq9Kc0 ~ Sweetss

http://forums.steroid.com/members-cy...l#.UUPnr9q9Kc0 ~ ElectraMaddox

General Information Thread for Women~

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...l#.UUPn7dq9Kc0

A big thanks to GirlyGymRat for posting these links~
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    welcome and good luck. Your body will achieve what your mind tells it to do.
    mishadahippie likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Welcome ladies you will have access shortly! enjoy!

Remember to check out the Nutritional forum lots of great information there!

(We remove the posts from here and add them in the female forum... The Posts did not disappear )

~Anonymous~

~Aldous Huxley~

Lucygoosey is offline Female Member
    Hi,
    I’m Lucygoosey.
    Interested in learning more and getting motivation back. I’ve been really impressed with the members here, super helpful and knowledgeable
    sv.elia and Chark like this.

Chark is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucygoosey View Post
    Hi,
    I’m Lucygoosey.
    Interested in learning more and getting motivation back. I’ve been really impressed with the members here, super helpful and knowledgeable
    Great to have you Lucy! I recognized your name from your first thread. There’s a forum for women only as well, I think admin has to set you up and turn your name pink.

mcladylift is offline Female Member

Would like to join

Hello all,

I would like to talk to other ladies on gear. This is my first cycle and I do have a coach, who has some incredible results with other ladies. But would like to talk to others on ideas and share information. It is extremely hard to find anyone to talk about steroids and especially women. As I said I am in my first cycle and it is awesome!!! I am having amazing results, and very little side effects. I am taking low doses, doing a longer cycle - of 16 weeks. I am at 10 right now. I was going to compete June 27 but with all this crap going on it has canceled. But I choose to keep with my cycle eating well and lifting heavy still. But would love to chat or questions I am here!!!
    Daj likes this.

mcladylift is offline Female Member
    Thank you colon, still trying to work the forum. It keeps on logging me out. yes I am very happy to have both men and women experiences and help. Also with like minded people that are trying to make the best version of themselves. Again thank you for the welcome !!!
    almostgone and Allyson like this.

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    Welcome to the forum! There are a bunch of knowledgeable ladies here (some of the men know stuff too). There is also something you can do to 'turn yourself pink' that will get you access to the ladies forums but IDK what that is. Perhaps one of the other ladies can fill you in on that.

Thank you for encouraging her, it is appreciated!

Also just for reference, by posting in this thread it alerts us to check to see if someone (a female) is wanting access. Refer to the beginning of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by mcladylift View Post
    Hello all,

I would like to talk to other ladies on gear. This is my first cycle and I do have a coach, who has some incredible results with other ladies. But would like to talk to others on ideas and share information. It is extremely hard to find anyone to talk about steroids and especially women. As I said I am in my first cycle and it is awesome!!! I am having amazing results, and very little side effects. I am taking low doses, doing a longer cycle - of 16 weeks. I am at 10 right now. I was going to compete June 27 but with all this crap going on it has canceled. But I choose to keep with my cycle eating well and lifting heavy still. But would love to chat or questions I am here!!!
    You have access, enjoy!
    ~Anonymous~

~Aldous Huxley~

Viktoriia is offline Female Member
    Hello everyone, my name is Victoria, and I would like to get access to the women's forum.

Theone1388 is offline Female Member
    Hello ladies!!! I really want to dedicate myself to getting totally fit and ripped again! I’m a a former college athlete and MMA fighter before I had children. I’ve been experimenting with several things trying to shed and tone, but now really sure if a definite cycle or what should even be included in my regimen. So, I’m just looking for some sisterly advise so I can get this thing right without all of the trial and error. I know I want to use var but not sure what to stack it with or how often or anything! Please Help!
    Allyson likes this.

Jennygump is offline Female Member
    I'd like female member access please

Casonater is offline Female Member
    Hi! First time logging on in years as I took some time off to start my family. Used to compete in bikini - then figure - now training for wellness. I would love access to the female forums please ����
    clarky., Viktoriia, Booz and 1 others like this.

weasel1985 is offline Female Member
    Hi, I’m new here and just started lifting about 5 months ago. Just looking for advice from other ladies on what they are using and what they’ve had success with. Having had four kids I’m working on putting myself back together lol Please add me to the female forum.
    thank you!

FitInkedRedHead is offline Female Member
    Good Morning All!!!

Female here looking to become part of the all female blog to become better informed on anabolic use! Look forward to getting to know y'all!
    Cylon357, Cutie Cute and Daj like this.

Sideshowbarbie is offline Female Member
    Hi all

I would like to join the ladies only section.

I'm 41 years and am looking for info on gear from other women as well as motivation and mutual support. I have no plans to compete, I am simply vain, and am looking to eventually have a build that is more than bikini but less than figure NOT physique. I would like to have popping shoulders, round peach-like booty, and meaty quads.

I am no stranger to lifting but no expert either. I used to train a fair bit in my 20's and then stopped doe to various reasons but I find myself back to lifting.

I did an 8 week cycle of oral win, which ended 3 weeks ago, and am happy with the results that I got, considering I had only male input and trying to piece together scant info on the net. Women don't seem to want to talk openly about gear and it baffles me.

Anyhow, thank you for the add and looking forward to learning.
    Last edited by Sideshowbarbie; 06-23-2020 at 09:47 PM. Reason: figure not physique
    Cutie Cute and sv.elia like this.

Fit_mom_17 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sideshowbarbie View Post
    Hi all

I would like to join the ladies only section.

I'm 41 years and am looking for info on gear from other women as well as motivation and mutual support. I have no plans to compete, I am simply vain, and am looking to eventually have a build that is more than bikini but less than physique. I would like to have popping shoulders, round peach-like booty, and meaty quads.

I am no stranger to lifting but no expert either. I used to train a fair bit in my 20's and then stopped doe to various reasons but I find myself back to lifting.

I did an 8 week cycle of oral win, which ended 3 weeks ago, and am happy with the results that I got, considering I had only male input and trying to piece together scant info on the net. Women don't seem to want to talk openly about gear and it baffles me.

Anyhow, thank you for the add and looking forward to learning.

Welcome to the forum!

First, don't believe a guy if he has not had first hand experience with a female on gear. I have ran tren , mast, high test with great results. Yet I'm still a female and clean up hot as f*** lol. Anyway for that physique you will need more aggressive heat. You will have to accept what your clit will do with some gear. Especially the high androgen ones like test and tren. It will get larger but sexually I like mine now. No it doesn't turn into a penis.

Npp is nice for women. Low androgen but higher anabolic than test. Primo is a great one but slow and expensive. Very low androgen and lower than test anabolicly.

I don't do orals due to the liver toxicity. So cant help you there
    My husband pins me anyway. So it's easy for me.lol

But of you want growth quick tren is the way to go. Dont believe the harsh side affects scares you see online about tren. My husband runs it as well and only has night sweats as a negative. He is balding already and shaves his head. So he doesnt care if he has any hair lose. I did have hair growth on my face after running g 30mg everyday of tren and 20mg of test. I ran it for 24 weeks. Once I stopped growth stopped. I durmaplane once a week anyway. So that's how I delt with it.

Anyway there are others that run strong gear here. Good luck
    Allyson, Cutie Cute and sv.elia like this.

Sideshowbarbie is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit_mom_17 View Post
    Welcome to the forum!

First, don't believe a guy if he has not had first hand experience with a female on gear. I have ran tren , mast, high test with great results. Yet I'm still a female and clean up hot as f*** lol. Anyway for that physique you will need more aggressive heat. You will have to accept what your clit will do with some gear. Especially the high androgen ones like test and tren. It will get larger but sexually I like mine now. No it doesn't turn into a penis.

Npp is nice for women. Low androgen but higher anabolic than test. Primo is a great one but slow and expensive. Very low androgen and lower than test anabolicly.

I don't do orals due to the liver toxicity. So cant help you there
    My husband pins me anyway. So it's easy for me.lol

But of you want growth quick tren is the way to go. Dont believe the harsh side affects scares you see online about tren. My husband runs it as well and only has night sweats as a negative. He is balding already and shaves his head. So he doesnt care if he has any hair lose. I did have hair growth on my face after running g 30mg everyday of tren and 20mg of test. I ran it for 24 weeks. Once I stopped growth stopped. I durmaplane once a week anyway. So that's how I delt with it.

Anyway there are others that run strong gear here. Good luck
    Thanks for you response! A woman!!!! I've been getting my info off of guys at the gym in the small town I live in and by the time I found this forum, I was almost finished my cycle. It has been very difficult finding solid, sound advice that is for a woman and not a man.

My first cycle was 8 weeks. I was taking 40mg per day of Winn based on male advice (20 mg per day for the first week, 30 mg the next week, then 40 mg 6 weeks) but I think that is too high and not the best way. Perhaps half of that is where I should max out, starting with a gradual increase 5mg to 20 mg and then decrease down to 5mg over 6 to 8 weeks. I still need more research and I welcome anyone's input.

I found around week 6 I was getting pretty mean on the Winn and had an overall feeling that I could snap a mofo's neck if so much as looked at the wrong way. Quick to anger, sharp tongue, and aggressive. Cut throat" is what my BF said. I tend to have a hulk-like temper as it is, so I cut my cycle at 8 weeks instead of the intended 12 weeks, so I am thinking a shorter cycle; maybe 6 weeks? That and I noticed I wasn't feeling as much progression as I had felt week 2 through 5. Those weeks gave me the most.

My clit was slightly enlarged by the 2 week and my libido went through the roof. Skin was oily around week 5 or 6. Period came two weeks early 2 weeks into my gear cycle and the next period was missed and I'm still waiting for it to resume, or maybe it won't because I plan to cycle again July 6th. The sides weren't too bad IMHO.

I do want results quicker but am still learning. I'm not great with needles but I want those results. I've heard of Tren and Mast but not NPP so I am hoping to learn lots here.

Thanks again! Much appreciated
    sv.elia and Allyson like this.

Fit_mom_17 is offline Female Member
    I tried winny and didn't like it. If you read online how winny will.dry one out and not hold water. Well that's for a man. Women can and will hold water on winny, I did. I ran up to 30mg everyday split 3x of 10mg. Since half life is so short.my clit and libido did the same. I didn't have agression on it. Felt stronger. Tried anavar my first cycle upto 30mg. Was ok and bloats as well. I didnt have any skin or hair issues with either oral. I am 47 and have always had clear skin. Even during adolescence, just very mild acne. You will find that the side affects are so different from person to person. For example some men on a low dose of test, like 250mg a week will hold water and get man boobs. Mu husband can run 750mg a week and have no.water or man boobs. He is 6'3" always lean his whole life. He has no acne issues on any gear. So be advise bad sides for one person doesnt mean it's that way for all.

Npp is Nandrolone Phenylpropionate, I like to run short esters . I feel for me they work well and get out of my system quick. So if your not liking the sides you can get out of the cycle quicker.

Oh and eat mad protien for a woman on gear. I am 160 off season from the stage and am at or above 200g a day of protien. I also train about everyday.

nicolle246 is offline Female Member
    Hi everyone. My name is Nic. I’d like access to the forum please. Thank you for your consideration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    *Admin* likes this.

dailyday is offline Female Member
    Hey there, I would like to learn more about other women's experience with gear. I've had a very hard time finding other women to talk about steroids with. I have cycled anavar , clen , and primo with the help of a 2 gym friends (men) and had good results. I don't care about competing too much, maybe in the future.. I find myself setting bigger goals, so I'm just gonna say my goal for now is to bulk while avoiding virilization. The people here seem very knowledgeable and supportive and I would like to be a part of that.
    Thank you!
    Last edited by dailyday; 07-16-2020 at 08:37 PM. Reason: cleaned it up
    nicolle246, Allyson and annabody like this.

yandd is offline Female Member
    Hi all I'm a female staring on var and test and would like more support. I can only ever find male dosing or male opinions on things and would really want female opinions on dosing and stacks. Thanks.
    Allyson, Cylon357 and nicolle246 like this.

dancingnancygurl is offline Female Member
    I am a new female and would like access to the female boards. Thanks!
    Cylon357 likes this.

Roadbacktolean is offline Female Member
    Hi all
    I’m new to the forum - could I please have access to the female only section?

I’m 31 years old. Ex-boxer turned bodybuilder. Due to injuries I’ve had some time out and gained a lot of weight - feeling uncomfortable and self-conscious.
    Looking for advice and motivation to get me back into the zone and back to where I feel comfortable - lean and muscular!!

Thanks in advance
    Cylon357 likes this.

Samantha518 is offline Female Member
    Hello, my name is Samantha. Can I please have access to the female section?
    Cylon357 likes this.

Star80 is offline Female Member
    Hello my name is jeddy can I pleas shave access to women’s forum have a few women’s specific questions for myself

Samantha518 is offline Female Member
    Hi! My name is Samantha and I have been a member since November. I have been trying to get in the female forum but have not gained access. I have been lifting for about 8 years and in January decided to start my first cycle of primobolan and Anavar . I struggle with UC and noticed that the anavar takes away the symptoms and seems to put me in remission. Any advice would be great!

Megafox1976 is offline New Member
    Hi! I’m new here! Really excited to talk with other women. I don’t really know many who are into all this. I’m 44 years old and finally found the right time to focus on transforming my body. I have a lot to learn and I know I’ll find all my answers here. I’m 5’4, 141 pounds. Looking to shed some fat and build muscle. Ive been in and out of the gym for many years. I feel it’s important to find that extra support and I’m always open to all advice!!so now how do I gain access to this pink members area? I’m still trying to navigate this site so I’ll be posting a pic at some point when I can figure it out!! Thanks!!
    Cylon357 likes this.

Yessum is offline New Member
    Can I please be added to the females only xx

Coco64 is offline New Member
    Female here. Please advise

Female here, advise please

Such a busy looking screen. Too much

Danash1 is offline New Member
    Hello everyone, my name is dana and I would like to get access to the women's forum to talk about anavar
    annabody likes this.

ToTherion is offline Female Member
    Just posted my intro. I would like access to the female forum.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

annabody is offline New Member
    I'm annabody, 49 y.o female. New to this site. wanting to learn more about best steroids for women. Not sure where to start. please advise.

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    Hey guys... long time poster/lurker here, just came out of the closet about a year ago as a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

Is see feminity and femaleness predominantly as a state of mind. Some people place greater importance on the actual physical body.

I dunno if I'm eligible for the female forums, or if I'd need an authentic female body?
    lol Stop!!!

Allyson is offline Female Member
    Hello! New female requesting access. ����

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information