fit_cat is offline New Member

hardcore advice needed

I am very fit, been working out for more than 2 years, 168cm and 57kg's. Want to pick up lean muscle, please advise. I am aware of all the risks, give me a good novice program of juice for the next 8-12 weeks.Have used it before, now i want the advice of the pro girls.
    I was rather sensitive to my previous cycle, please advise.
    Stunning body and looks, only want to improve!

addition

Forgot to mention,
    My boyfriend is a gorgeous beefer,but he does not have your knowledge regarding the needs of a girls anabolic needs!(the rest he gives) Please give sound advice regarding the use of picking up of 15 puonds of solid muscle.
    Your sound advice is highly pumped!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Are you female? If so request access to the female section. There is lots of good info in there for you to read and make an educated decision. What is your diet like? What is your training schedule like? How long have you been training, etc?
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Hello Commando, thanks for the reply. Yes, I am female. I've been training for the last two and a half years, five days on (four days weight training, one day cardio), one day off. Don't need a lot of cardio, have always been on the skinny side. Very happy with the results, but I've recently had an injury, had to stop training for two months, and lost weight as a consequence. Now I'm back, my goal is to get back to the previous level and then improve. My diet is by the book, no problem there. You're right, I can make an educated decision based on the available info, which is exactly what I'll do in the end. I simply hoped there were some already specified cycles for women (like there are for men, on this site), so I could choose one, or somebody would advise me on a gentle one. Primo + Anavar , for instance?

Thread Information