AfKirstAx is offline Female Member

Cool Clen Cycle_ About To Start Help

[FONT=President][SIZE=4][COLOR=Magenta]
    I am about to start a Clen cycle. I just wanted to know if it is ok to take it while I am on birth control pills. I am taking Ortho-Tri-Cyclin Lo it it a low dose pill. Is this ok ? Please let me know. Also the guy who I am getting it from is charging $1.20/tab is that high priced or is that normal? It is going to end up costing me $120 that just seems a bit high.

Lightbulb one more thing about clen cycle

I was reading that you should not take Clen after 4pm and you should not take it before a workout because it can give you a heart attack if you do cardio. I usually go to the gym at 11am till about 3pm when should I take it??? when I get home from the gym? what time do you think is good?

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    You should take the entire amount of clen in the morning upon waking up. The later you take it the more issues you will have with sleep etc. Dont break it up into smaller amounts throughout the day.

Price seems a bit high. Try looking at www.ar-r.com They have products for recearch usage that may be suitable

Quote Originally Posted by cut260
    You should take the entire amount of clen in the morning upon waking up. The later you take it the more issues you will have with sleep etc. Dont break it up into smaller amounts throughout the day.

Price seems a bit high. Try looking at www.ar-r.com They have products for recearch usage that may be suitable
    So if I wake up at 8am and take it with breakfast I will be ok to go to the gym at 11? I am just nervous I don't want to have anything happen with my heart when I do cardio.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I've given you female forum access, your question might be better answered in there.

CutieFace Guest
    before using clen I'd make sure you don't have any health risks...and that your blood pressure/heart rate is not high....

as long as you're healthy and use clen wisely in moderate dosing you will be fine...always start off w/ a low dose to guage how your body will respond to it

Join us in the female forums

Cutie

Thread Information