Emeraldeye is offline Female Member

thyroid and cycling

I have recently started cycling with deca and winstrol then found out that I have thyroid trouble. I was just put on levoxyl and need to know if I will have trouble with either. It frightens me. Does anyone have experience with this?!

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Mate, drop the AAS.

I have absolutely no experience of this but if it frightens you drop the juice untill such a time as your clear about your medical condition.

Morning,
    Thanks for the reply! Something is kicking in because I'm feeling a bit better, already! Have a good day. Peace!

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    what kind of thyroid trouble?

in terms of drug interactions, deca and winny should not interfere with levoxyl.

are you a girl? what are you doing taking deca? how much are you taking? have you had any experience with AS before?

Thanks for your concern... Yes, I am a woman and have experience with AS. Even the deca . Has done amazing things to my body. Symptoms of my thyroid were awful compared to the disease. Been diagnosed as hypo and energy level went way down. I know what deca and winstrol do for my body but wasn't quite sure what to expect with the levoxyl for my thyroid.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    ok it's good to know that you tolerate the deca /winny quite well. how much are you taking of each? these steroids should not cause or exacerbate hypothyroidism.

foundry is offline New Member
    ok,some times the winstrol slowing drugs metabolism in the liver (as i found at my work as cilincal laboratory science ) , so just starting with deca alone then winstrol and check some blood tests for (T.S.H and FREE T4 ) or if you done these tests before please posted the results here... finally are you suffering from some disease ..( sorry about my english)
    good luck,,,,

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldeye
    Thanks for your concern... Yes, I am a woman and have experience with AS. Even the deca. Has done amazing things to my body. Symptoms of my thyroid were awful compared to the disease. Been diagnosed as hypo and energy level went way down. I know what deca and winstrol do for my body but wasn't quite sure what to expect with the levoxyl for my thyroid.
    I was in Ridley Park,WElcome to AR

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    OK this thread is to old to respond to?

Thread Information