Thread: Average doses

Kitty is offline Female Member

Average doses

Hi im new to board I been reading some of your post and I think theres a lot of good info. I was just wondering what are the average doses for women with winny, clen , anavar , and primo.
    Thanks Kitty

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    You have access to the female forum now Kitty.

Bert2 is offline Female Member
    I'm currently on my first ever cycle of anavar and I started at 5mg/day and had no negative side effects at that dosage. I gradually moved to 10mg/day (again no negative sides) and now I'm at 15mg/day. From what I've read, starting at a low dosage is the best (safest )way to go.
    It's supposed to be hard! If it was easy, everyone would do it! It's the "hard" that makes it great!

primodonna is offline Female Member
    average or smart...there's a difference...it also depends on whether you are a novice to taking gear or not...anyway...

primo- 50mg/week (split up...one on sunday/one wed)
    anavar - like Bert said...5mg/day is a good starting point
    clen - start at one tab and increase by one each day until you experience the sides...drop it by one and that is optimal
    winny- with the 2mg tabs, most start at 4mg but work up to 10mg every day...with the inj, 10mg/day

keep in mind there's no way of figuring out an average for these but if i were starting someone on any of those drugs, i would start them at what i mentioned....obviously not all at the same time
    What happens here, stays here

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    start with no more than 50mg/wk of any AS, but perferably 35mg/wk or less. you can go higher on your next cycle, but play it safe to begin with to see how your body responds to AS.

Kitty is offline Female Member
    Thanks for the replys guys and gals. So pretty much you have to start and get feel for what is a good dose for yourself.
    Thanks Kitty

Thread Information